Fates game

⚠️ MAJOR Angst warning ⚠️
Soulmate au
-the words written on your body are either your soulmate's first or last words you won't know until they say it </3
-I imagine they're 10 here
*unedited*
I'M BACK WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL READERS <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya's eyes stared hard at the mirror, behind her right ear were the first or possibly the last words her soulmate would tell her. She felt a shudder go down her spine her eyes traced over each and every letter until the words imprinted in her head so vividly she could close her eyes and still see them.

'Why...why did you...why?

Anya blinked blankly, she could never understand what the words implied or even mean. Was it in a why did you have to be obsessed with peanuts and bondman kinda way?! Or a god I hate you and I don't want my soulmate to be you.

She shrugged to herself and decided oh well she'll figure it out when the time comes but until then she should be focusing on operation Strix. Two years... it's taken her two years to get to the point she is now. A friend of Damian Desmond. Not even a close friend. Just a friend that he barely tolerates. She groaned to herself this stupid boy was gonna be the death of her.

"awoof rouf!"

Anya glanced at the ground towards the giant polar bear hybrid, aka Bond her big white dog.

"Hiya Bond! Got any visions for me?" Anya giggled as she jumped around excitedly its been far too long since bond had last given her a vision. When bond stared at her blankly with nothing more than a woof she got impatient and began to shake him furiously.

"Show me the future Bond. Bond this is life or death..!" Anya continued to whine as bond flailed in her grasp.

Bond whined loudly, he forced himself out of Anya's death grip and shook his head at her almost pleading with her to not look at the future.

Anya made a face at Bond, "Bond it can't be that bad just show me. The worst vision you've shown me was papa dying, nothing's worse than that." Anya's voice came out more annoyed than she meant it to.

Bond's body drooped he turned and left Anya's room without sparing her a glance, Anya frowned to herself hoping she wasn't too mean to her beloved dog.

Anya sighed deeply to herself trudging herself to the kitchen where her father was intently staring at a piece of paper.

'Just one more piece of information and the Desmond's fall.'

Anya winced at her father's thoughts as much as she wanted world peace a small part of her wished Damian wouldn't lose his father in the process. She knew how much he meant to him his father's affection and praise was something he wanted so desperately. But now it seemed he would never get the chance, not that his father deserved Damian's attention. He didn't deserve the time of day, he didn't and would never deserve Damian.

With her fist clenched she sat down at the table rather loudly, she grits her teeth and grabbed the plate off the table aggressively. She angrily took a bite of her pancake mumbling, 'this is really good.'

Loid raised an eyebrow at her almost confused, 'is she going through her teenage phase?!' He seemed slightly panicked as he thought over how to approach her.

"Anya are you-"

"Where's mom."

"is it a girl thing? Oh...OH is it that time let me call Yor- maybe Frankie I can call Fiona?!?!" Loid's head spun as he tried to figure something out. At times like this, he almost forgot he was a spy instead he felt like a normal father taking care of his daughter.

"PAPA!" Anya flushed embarrassed, she coughed to hide the pink dusting her cheeks, "I was just wondering where mama was. Nothing like...that."

Loid nodded his head and cleared his throat, the panicking had died down and he was calm once more, "she had to leave for city hall early this morning something came up."