Festival Farewell

You can imagine whatever age you like I'm stuck between middle school and high school ages.
ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME AND AMAZING BETA READERS AkutagawasBigEyes And bananyabread !!!
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ slight Angst!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to Kidnap you Sy-on boy." Bright green eyes gleamed in satisfaction. A touch of pride hinted on her upturned lips, her devious eyes seemed to burn with passion as she thought over her plan more and more.

The group of boys stared at her in disbelief, they each glanced at one another nervously wondering if maybe they had heard her wrong. Seeing her smirking face only made them realize she was dead serious. Damian was the first one to speak in the group, his face seemed passive but his words hinted at his annoyance.

"If you really do plan to kidnap someone saying it in front of them is stupid. Idiot."

Anya's smile dropped from his harsh words. She thought it over and from his point of view it did seem strange to say such things. She gently placed her finger on her chin, she nodded her head in understanding before she looked over at Damian.

"Hm. Yeah. No, I'm still gonna kidnap you."

It was Emil who spoke up this time, his tone clearly annoyed with her shenanigans, "saying you're gonna kidnap him in front of witnesses, you do realize we would tell the teacher right?"

Anya held up a finger and clicked her tongue, a wave of satisfaction flooded her body.

"That is where you are wrong, My dear dear friends. I'm not planning on kidnapping just Damian. I'm taking all three of you."

Ewan took a step back slightly confused. In his panic, he didn't notice Becky standing behind him with a smirk on her face.

"I don't have time for your games Shrimp. I have to study for a test, play with Emil and Ewan if you want but count me out." He rolled his eyes he lifted his hand to wave her off as he started walking away.

Anya raced and threw herself in front of him blocking his path. "Not so fast Desmond!" She grabbed his arm tugging on it in the process. His scowl only grew the more Anya protested.

"There's a festival and I know you wont go unless I kidnap you. Please go with me!" Anya pouted her lip and gave him puppy eyes. She turned and made a face at Becky who immediately did the same thing.

Anya inwardly smirked at herself this was all going according to her plan. Operation drag Damian to the towns festival to further gain his friendship and work her way into the Desmond inner circle.

While Damian's father was the main target, his inner circle was also very important. Learning about his contacts and friends in high places could be the answer to world peace. And she was not about to let this opportunity slip from her fingers.

Damian sighed loudly but one look at Anya made him inwardly curse as he gave in.

"I'll go with you for an hour. Only an hour. I don't go to commoner festivals."

Anya shouted gleefully, she gave him a sickly sweet smile before turning to Becky. They gave each other a knowing look before Anya tackled Becky into a hug.

"If that's all then I'm done here." Damian's bored expression morphed into a scowl as he gestured for his friends to follow him. Anya watched his retreating figure until he was out of sight. Only then did she dare utter a word to Becky.

"Can you help me pick a dress?" The question was nonchalant like she was asking about someone's day or the weather. She tried to keep her tone even, in case it set Becky off even more than the words were already going too. She inhaled a quick breath and held it waiting for Becky to respond.