Chapter 22*

{New}

R18+

"Do that again," New mumbles against Off's neck.

Off pulls his head back, his fingers still buried in New's hair as he grins at him. "Do what?"

"The thing," New replies, shutting his eyes.

He can hear the smirk in Off's voice as he speaks. "You mean, this?" he asks, gripping New's hair and pulling at it, causing New's breath to hitch.

New exhales a shaky breath before pressing another kiss to Off's neck. "Yeah."

They're in the back of New's car, because dropping Off off at home had turned into a fierce make out session, which has now turned into lazy kisses and hair pulling.

"I didn't know you were kinky," Off giggles, pulling New in closer by his waist.

"I am when the, uh..." New purrs, bringing his hand down to palm at the front of Off's jeans. "Right people bring it out of me."

Off leans forward to take New's bottom lip between his teeth, before releasing it. "I'm so happy to be that person," he whispers against New's lips.

"You should be," New says, before pressing a kiss against the corner of Off's mouth.

"Really," Off starts, touching his fingers against New's jaw. "I'm incredibly lucky." Their eyes lock, Off not daring to look anywhere as he seems to be studying every characteristic of New's gaze. Off's voice comes out hushed. "Not everyone gets to experience a view like this."

New nudges his face in the direction of Off's touch, not even attempting to disguise his blush. "Why are you so sweet?"

"Because you're so beautiful," Off replies easily, sliding his fingers down to lightly grip New's chin. He tilts his chin up to press their lips together, licking into his mouth slowly.

Their hands wander each other's bodies as they kiss, and eventually New gets pushed onto his back as Off lies on top of him, sliding their legs together.

New moans into the kiss when Off grinds down against his hips.

That tiny, barely distinguishable whisper in the back of his head makes itself known again as they continue to kiss, rutting against each other more impatiently. It's telling him the same thing as before, that maybe this isn't a good idea, but the problem is his body. His body is tired of not being touched, and it wants all of this so bad that he can't bring himself to stop.

Off's arms curl under his thighs as he thrusts up hungrily against New, causing his back to slide up the seat a little. New pulls back from the kiss to pant as he hands continue to caress Off's neck.

"I wanna be close to you," Off says with a hum, before sucking a kiss to New's jaw. He holds New's thighs tighter and grinds against him again, emitting a moan from New's lips. "I wanna be closer to you."

"Me too," New whispers, his mouth falling agape when Off grinds down again.

He hasn't realized what he's just said until Off pauses his movements, moving his eyes to study New's with stern focus. "I was just...talking. We don't have to---"

New grabs at Off's shirt, pulling him closer to his body. "We can." He's seconds away from pleading, but he restrains himself.

That pesky whisper is bothering him again, like a bumblebee buzzing by his ear that he just wants to smack away. New figures this will silence it for a moment, or maybe even for good. He just has to pretend. Has to pretend despicable, imaginary things about who he's actually doing this with in order to fully enjoy it. The more he allows his mind to slip into that imaginary state, the darker the eyes he's staring into become, and suddenly Off's soft and gentle tone suddenly sounds like someone else's, like honey slowly being poured into a mug of steaming tea.