CHAPTER 1

YN Pov

I was preparing for my university classes, although I must admit I don't really enjoy going there. I have a high IQ of 150 and often feel like I know more than the teachers, but my father insists that I attend.Oh, by the way, my name is Kim YN, and I'm 20 years old. I live with my father because my mother passed away from a heart attack. I miss her dearly. Well, I'll catch up with you later, or else I'll be late. Bye Bye. 

After completing my morning routine, I put on my outfit.👇👇

I walked into the living room and noticed my father sitting there, smiling at his phone

I walked into the living room and noticed my father sitting there, smiling at his phone. I had a feeling he might have a girlfriend, but I wasn't sure when he'd tell me about her. I approached my Dad.

YN: Dad! Who are you talking to?

Dad: Oh, YN, umm... nobody, I wasn't talking to anyone.

YN: Dad, you know you can't lie to me; you're a terrible liar.

Dad: Okay... fine, I guess there's no need to hide it now. So, yes, I do have a girlfriend. But please don't be upset; please accept her. I can't imagine my life without her. (He then starts rapping)

YN: Dad, at least let me talk! I'm not upset. In fact, I've known about it for a while, and I completely accept her. Okay, are you happy?

Dad: Oh my goodness, YN, you really accepted her!

YN: Yes, really.

Dad: But how did you know about her?

YN: I've noticed you've been very happy for the past few months, and there can only be one reason for this. Never mind that. When can I meet her?

Dad: Now that you know about her, how about we plan a dinner this weekend, and then you can meet them.

YN: Okay. But them... I'm a bit confused.

Dad: "Them" means her children.

YN: You mean my siblings. Wow, how many are there? A girl, a boy, 2 girls, 2 boys...

Dad: She has a daughter and seve---

YN: Wow, so I'm getting a sister. Is she younger or older than me?

Dad: Let me finish, YN. She has a daughter and seven sons, and they are all younger than you.

YN: OMG! 😳 Seven sons. That means she has a total of 8 children!

Dad: Yes, but all the sons are adopted.

YN: Oh, no problem. But soon I'll be a big sister to not just one but 8 children. Wow.

I said jumping in excitement. Dad chuckled and said

Dad: Okay, okay, now stop being childish. Sometimes, I doubt that you are 20 years old. 

YN: Hehe, I got carried away.

Dad: Aren't you running late for your classes at the university, dear?

YN: Oh no, I totally forgot! I better hurry. Goodbye! I love you so much.

Dad: Alright, take care, and I love you too.

After that I ran, took the keys of my car and started driving to the university. But I am so excited right now. I will have younger siblings and a mom. I always wanted Mom's Love and now I will get it. I will surely spoil my younger siblings. Oh I forget to ask there age. Never mind I can ask Dad in the evening.

I hope you all love it.
Thank you.
See you next time
By
I Purple You
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 561

Edited
Jung Ivna