CHAPTER 16

Next Morning
YN POV

I woke up by my alarm clock, I saw the time and it was 7 o' clock. I get upand started doing my morning routine. After I was done, I went downstairs. Today we are going to do shopping for my Mom and Dad's wedding.
By the way this is what I wore 👇👇

I saw that all of them are there except Mia

I saw that all of them are there except Mia. I went towards them and greeted them.

Me- Good Morning all of you.

Mom & Dad- Good Morning Sweety.

BTS- Good Morning Noona.

Me- Where is Mia?

Mom- She is still sleeping. I have to wake her up for school also. She never wakes on her own. Can you do something?

Me- Sure Mom, don't worry I will make it her habit to wake on her own. But for now I will go and wake her up.

Mom- Ok.

Then I went towards her room I knocked but I didn't get any answer so I went inside as the door was open. I went in and saw she was sleeping peacefully. I went towards her bed and called her.

Me- Mia Wake up.

Mia- Mom 5 more minutes.

Me- Mia I am not your Mom I am your unnie. And no more 5 minutes. Just get up fast.

After I said she opened her eyes . She saw me first she was shocked but then she sat on the bed and said.

Mia- Oh! Unnie You. Umm.... Good Morning

She said with a cute voice. She thinks I wi fall for her drama. Never. She don't even know me now.

Me- Good Morning Mia. Get up do your morning routine and come in the dining room fast. Wear something nice we are going for shopping for wedding. Ok

Mia- Ok Unnie.

Then I went outside and sat on the dining table waiting for the breakfast to be served. After sometime Mia came and we all started having our breakfast.  Mom and Dad were talking among themselves and I was talking with the boys. Mia was sitting there angrily looking at the boys but they didn't notice her and were busy eating and talking.

Time Skip
After breakfast

Now we are outside of the house and deciding who will go with whom.

Me- I think Mom and Dad you both should go together. Me, Boys and Mia will come together

Mom- Ok-

Mia- No I will come with my own car.

Mom- Mia yo-

Me- Mia I was not asking you so shut your mouth and get in the car before I get more angry. You are coming with me. End of the discussion. Now go and seat in the limo.  ( I said angrily)

She went towards the limo and sat inside. I told Mom not to worry about her I will handle her and then we also went towards the limo and sat inside. I was not in the mood of driving so the driver was driving. While we were going I saw Mia looking at BTS with angry expression on her face like she will kill them. So I spoke.

Me- Mia no need to make that look. Till I am here you cannot do anything to them. So if you have any plans just throw it out of your mind. Beacuse if you do something to them then you will see my another side.

Mia- Ok u-nnie

Me- Hmm

The rest of the ride was silent. After 10 minutes we reached there. We went outside the limo one by one and saw Mom and Dad already standing there maybe waiting for us. We all went towards them.

Hii guys
How are you?
Hope you like it.
I know it's short but now I am writing chapters of another story also.
But I will upload regularly within 2 or 3 days.
Thank you for reading.
Vote and Comment
Till then By By 😇
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 670