CHAPTER 23

Next Morning
YN POV

We all are sitting on dining table having a breakfast. After breakfast I will give mom and dad the gift I prepare for them. I just hope they will like.

Time Skip
After Breakfast

Now we all are in the living room sitting on the couch. Then I went upstairs and came down with the envelope instance and front of mom and dad and said.

Me- mom dad I have a surprise gift for you both.

Mom- What gift YN?

I handed her the envelope and told them to open it the opened it and both of them why done there eyes then that said.

Dad- YN, what is this? Tickets to Paris. Why?

Me- Dad for your honeymoon.

Mom-  What! Really YN, to Paris.

Me- Yes mom and the flight is in the evening at 7:00 p.m. so we have to go to airport at 6:00 p.m. so we can do checking and everything so I just suggest both of you to go and start packing.

Mom and Dad- Ok YN Thank you so much.

Me- Welcome.

Mom- By the way for how many days are we going?

Me- For 3 weeks Mom.

Dad- Then what about company.

Me- Dad I will handle it now go and start packing and please (I went towards them and whispered to both of them) don't make any other baby you already have 9 we don't want a cricket team here. (Then I went to my place again and saw Mom blushing.)

Me- now what are you waiting for go you have to start your packing. And mom don't worry about them I will take care of them.

Mom- Ok

Then both of them went towards there room for packing. Mia went to her room for God know what to do?
As we were all so tired from yesterday so we are not going school/university today and tomorrow is Sunday so we will directly start with Monday.  I saw BTS looking at me and V was looking like he wants to ask something to me so I said.

Me- V what do you want to ask me? Hmm

V- Noona.... Umm....

Me- V you can ask me anything don't be nervous.

V- Noonawhatishoneymoon?

Me- Wow V I didn't know that you can also rap but I am sorry I didn't understand what you were saying so please mind telling in human language.

V- Noona what is Honeymoon?

Huh! He don't know. How can I answer this. I saw the rest member except V, Jimin and Jungkook holding their laughter. That means they know. But these Maknaes are looking like they are clueless.

V- Noona tell me. What is Honeymoon?

Jk and Jimin- Yes Noona we also want to know.

Me- Umm.... Actually.....

Jin- V when someone gets married the couple went to vacation and to spend some time with each other. They don't take anyone else with them Only two of them.  That is known as Honeymoon. Ok

Maknae Line- Ok Hyung.

Jungkook- So now we will be alone in the house of 3 weeks.

Me- Who said you will be alone. I am here. We will enjoy. Umm. How about we go on a sibling date tomorrow.

BTS- It will fun. We are ready.

Me- Ok so finale. Tomorrow we will have a sibling date. But for now who wants to watch a movie.

BTS- ME

Me- Ok let's go.

Then we all went towards our movie room and watched some movies. It was now evening we went to airport to say goodbye to Mom and Dad then we all came back and had our dinner. After some hours we all went to our rooms to sleep.

Hii guys
How are you
Hope you like it
From next part a new story is began
So stay tuned
Meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 664