CHAPTER-8

Ms. Lee POV ( After BTS Left the house)
TIME:- 10:15P.M.

I came back home and goes inside. The house was full dark and all the lights were off. I thought they(BTS and MIA) are sleeping so I directly went inside my room, took a shower and change into my night dress. I was about to go to bed but then I saw a letter on my night stand. I opened it and started reading it.

(YOU CAN SEE THE LETTER IN THE PREVIOUS PART) 

After reading the letter I was feeling so  sad for BTS and as well as angry on Mia. How can she do that to them. I thought to myself. I went downstairs to ask the guards about them.

Me- Do you where are BTS and Mia?

Guard1- Ma'am Mia Ma'am has gone out for club and she will return till 12 o clock and about BTS they have gone out for a walk an hour ago.

Me- And you let them go out? (I asked angrily)

Guard2- Ma'am we told them to come before 10 but.....

Me- Ok stop! You may go now

Guard1and2- Ok Ma'am.

After that I went inside my room. I am feeling so sad . They were the only ones my husband loves after me and I lost them also today. I am so angry at Mia, How can she do this to her younger brother. Let her come I will teach her a lesson. Thinking all this I didn't know when I slept.

-------TIME SKIP-------
MORNING 

I woke up and remembered what happened last night. BTS are not here. But wait Mia must be home by now. I got up and did my routine and went towards living room waiting for Mia to come. After 10 minutes she came.

Mia- Good Morning Mom

*SLAP*

Mia- Mom, Wth why did you sla----

*SLAP*

Me- Shut up Mia. How dare you beat your younger brothers?

Mia- Oh! So because of them you slapped me. I will not leave them. I will kill them today!

*SLAP*

Me- You will kill them. How? There are not even here.

Mia- what do you mean Mom?

Me- You....... Because of you, they left the house yesterday. Now I don't even know where are they? How are they? Just Because of  you.

Mia- Come On Mom. They are not even your sons.

*SLAP*

Me- Say it one more time and I will not hesitate to kick you out of the house. And for your punishment, You are grounded for 1 month. You will not TV, Phone< Laptop or anything. Just stay in your room. Your will have your food also in your room. You will only come out when we will go to meet your dad. Understand

Mia- ............

Me- I  said UNDERSTAND

Mia- Ye--Yes Mom

Me- NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM.

With that she went inside her room. I am so angry but I have to find them right now.

Hii
How are you?
How was the chapter?
Ok so we will meet in next part.
Till then By

Words Count- 516