CHAPTER-13

Jin POV

We all sat on the table and now Noona and looking towards. Me and Suga make an eye contact and then Nooded

YN- Ok Now who will explain me?

Jin- Noona I am explaining.

YN- Ok Go ahead

YN POV

Dad- I think we should not talk about that here. How about we go to the mansion and talk about that ?

YN- I think you are right Dad. But let's do the thing for which we all are here.

Dad- What do you mean?

YN- Come on Dad. I am  here to meet your girlfriend and my soon to be Mom. So let's just discuss about that.

Dad- Oh Ok. That means you will accept the marriage.

YN- No Dad my soul will accept.
Ofcourse I am going to accept.

Dad- Oh Thank you so much.

YN- Ok so Mom do you have any problem regarding the marriage?

Mom- No Dear, I am always ready.

YN- Ok let's get you both married in the evening.

Dad& Mom- WHAT

YN- Chill guys I am just joking. So now seriously how about after 2 days.

Dad& Mom- Ok I don't have problem.

YN- How about you all?

BTS&Mia- We also don't have any problem.

YN- Ok so finale after 2 days Ms. Lee will become Mrs. Kim.

I can see Mom is blushing.

YN- Ok now don't think I forget about your relationship. Let's just go home and we will discuss there.

All X YN-  Ok

Author POV

After that they all drove to YN's house. They went inside and sat on the couch.

Mom- YN can you please show the guest room to Mia.

YN- ok Mom. But why?

Mom- I think if she will be here they will not tell you the truth.

YN was confused but she didn't asked further and agreed.

YN- Ok Mom. Come Mia

YN showed Mia the guest room and told her not to come out and then she went in the living room where all are sitting and she sat on the couch infront of BTS. YN is now looking with the face"Now Explain". Jin understands and started speaking.

Jin- Ok So Noona let me start from beginning.
When we were young we all together in an orphanage. One day we got to know that someone has adopted us. We were so happy because the person has adopted has adopted all 7 of us. It was Me. Lee or Mia Noona's Dad. He took us to his house when Mom got to know about this she become so happy. They both treated us like their own sons. Mom told us that she is having a daughter, who is older than us. We were happy as we thought we will get the love of older sister. But things didn't went well. Mia Noona hated is since the first day she saw us. But we didn't mind it. But after some years Dad died and.......

Then Jin started crying and Mom was calming him down. Suga spoke

Suga- And after that our lives changed. Mia Noona started shouting at us and made us do her work. That was also Ok. But things changed when she started beating us. By Us means only V, Jimin, Jungkook. She always beat them as she knows that if they are in pain then we will also be in pain. She told us not to tell anything to Mom otherwise she will beat us more. In school she told everyone that we are bad boys and then the students started bullying us there also. This happened for 2 years. Now to the present, remember the day you meet us in the park ( YN nodded) . That day only Mom told us that she is having a Boyfriend and she is going to marry him. She also told us that we will have an older sister that means You. We were happy that we wi again get the live of Dad but we were also afraid that what you also beat us like Mia Noona. We were in our talking about you suddenly Mia Noona came and we can see that she was very angry. She came towards V and Jungkook took there Handa and started dragging them somewhere. We all were following here. Suddenly she stopped infront of the old store room of the house and told all of us to go in.

RM- Hyung let me continue.

Suga- Ok.

RM- We all went inside. She told us that we will remain there for sometime. The Maknaes were already crying as they are afraid of Dark. Then Hobi Hyung told her not lock us there. But she came towards him and slapped him really tight that his lips started bleeding. She told us that because Hobi Hyung spoke, we will be in that room for 3 hours. After that she left and Hobi Hyung started tearing up and apologising to us that beacuse of him everyone has to there. Jin Hyung calmed him down. After 3 hours the gate opened and Mia Noona told us to go in our room and told Hobi Hyung to came in her room. We all went towards our room. After half hour Hobi Hyung came and it was clearly visible that she beated him. He has bruises all over his body. He was not saying a single word so Jin Hyung told us that he needs to rest. Suddenly Mom came and she saw Hobi Hyung she asked How did this happened to him. But instead of telling the truth he lied that he fell from the Stairs. Then Mom treated him and told us that she came beacuse she want to tell us that we are going to study in the same school as yours. Then she left. After sometime we Hobi Hyung slept. When he wake up we were all sitting then Jimin spoke that he is very tired of getting beaten by Noona daily and for no reason and we all agreed and that time we decided that we should just run away. When we were leaving the house we left a letter in which we told everything to Mom. We left the house and went to the park and then we met you there.
This is also the reason why Maknaes and Hobi Hyung are afraid to meet new people. And that was the very first time Mia Noona beated him.
This is why we lied to you also because we know if we told the truth at that time you must have taken us to our home and we don't want to go there. We are Sorry Noona.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hii, Hello
How are you ?
Did you enjoy the chapter.
Please. Vote and comment

Meme of the day👇👇

Ok By By
See you in Next Chapter
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1150