CHAPTER-6

YN POV (Time 9:00 PM)

I was sitting in my studying room. Then I got a call from Dad saying that he will be coming late today. So I decided to go for a walk to the garden near our school.

-------TIME SKIP-------

I reached the park and was walking than I noticed 3 boys sitting there on a bench. They were like 13 or 14 years old. It is very late. "What are they doing here at this time?" I thought to myself. So I decided to go there and ask them.

YN: Hey Kiddos! Who are you and what are you all doing here late night?

???1: ummm........ Actually we are waiting for our hyungs. 

YN: Oh! By the way I am YN. What are your names?

???1: Hi My name is V. I am 14 years old.

YN: V? Is this your full name?

???2: Actually his name is KIM TAEHYUNG but we call him V for short. And I am  JIMIN. I am also 14 years old. Nice to meet you Noona.

???3: I am JK aka JUNGKOOK. I am 13 years old.

YN: Nice to meet you all too. and  I am 20 years old. You all are so cute.

V: YN Noona you are also so cute and beautiful.

YN: Aww. Thank you V.

I was talking to them then suddenly 4 boys came towards us and one of them said.

???1: Who are you? Why are you here? Are you hurting our brothers.

V: Jin Hyung, She is not hurting us she is talking to us. 

Jimin: Yes Hyung. She is very nice.

Jin: Oh Ok! I am really sorry Miss...

YN: It's OK and I am YN, I am 20 years old.

Jin: Hii I am KIM SEOKJIN but they call me JIN. I am 16 years old. Nice to meet you.

???2: Hi I am SUGA or YOONGI. Nice to meet you.

???3: Hi My name is RM and I am 15 years old.

YN: RM? Is this your real name?

RM: NO. My real name is KIM NAMJOON., but they call me RM.

YN: Ok! Just same as V, Right?

RM: Yes.

???4:.....

Jin: Hobi give your introduction.

???4: umm... OK Jin Hyung. Hii Noona.... I am J-HOPE and my real name is JUNG HOSEOK. ..... Nice to meet you.

YN: Nice to meet you all too.  Can I ask you a question?

Jin: Sure.

YN: Are you all brothers?

Jin: Yes

YN: OH.  but why RM and V have their surname as KIM and JHOPE  he is JUNG?

Jin:  Actually we all are orphan. We lived together since childhood and treat each other like brothers.

YN: Oh I am so sorry to hear that.

Suga:  It's Ok .You don't have to be sorry Noona.....umm can we call you Noona?

YN: Ofcourse. By the way what are you all doing here at this time? You should be at your Home?

V: We ran wa -----