CHAPTER-14

YN POV

After what I listened I felt very bad for them. They have suffered very much and at very young age. How can someone be so cruel with them. What Mia did was very wrong and I must teach her her a lesson.

Jhope- Noona, Are you are angry with us?

YN- No Jhope, why I will be angry?

Jhope- Because we lied to you.

YN- I was at first, but not now. We will talk about this later. You all go and take some rest. I want to have a talk with Mom. Ok

BTS- Ok Noona.

With that they left. And now only me, Mom and Dad are left in the living room.

YN- Mom, I know you have them so much and you love Mia also. But she need to taught a lesson. So I want your permission.

Mom- I know YN, So you can do anything with Mia afterall she is going to be your younger sister. You have all rights on her.

YN- Thank you Mom and Welcome to our family.

Mom- Thanks you dear.

YN- Mom for your's and Dad wedding I want to do all preparations.

Mom- Sure Dear. You can also boys to help you.

YN- Ok Mom and  Dad and Mom tomorrow we will go for shopping for your wedding. Ok.

Mom- Ok, Now you should go and rest.  We will also go.

YN- Ok Bye Mom, Bye Dad

Mom and Dad - Bye Dear.

J-Hope POV

After Noona told us to go in our room we started going but then Jin Hyung told us to come in his room. We all nodded and went towards his room. When we reach there Jin Hyung told the Maknaes to sleep so they went towards the bed and slept there. Now here we 4 are sitting on the couch then Jin Hyung spoke.

Jin-So, what do you think? Was it right to tell Noona the truth?

Suga-  I think what we did we right. Afterall she is going to be our new Stepsister. So we should---

He was cut off the opening of gate and inside came Noona. She came inside and saw us then she look here and there and saw the Maknaes. Then she spoke.

YN- How many times must I tell you I am not your Stepsister. You don't think me as a sister. Hm... I am so sad. (She said with a pout)

RM- Noona, we-- don't be sad. You are our real sister only.

YN- Hmm. That's right. Now shift and make space for me.

We all shifted a bit and Noona sat beside Suga Hyung.

YN- I remembered that I told you all to go and rest right. See them( pointing at Maknaes) they are sleeping there so what  you 4 are doing here?

Jin- Noona we were just talking. But what you are doing here?

YN- I knew you will think about what happened today. So I thought about spending some time with you all. So, now leave that topic and tell me something about yourself.

Jin- Ok Noona. Let me tell you.....

Hii guys.
How are you?
How was the chapter?
In the next chapter I will tell how BTS met each other.
And I want to ask you do you have any punishment regarding what to do with Mia? If you have tell me in comment.
Please Vote.

Meme of the Day 👇👇

Words Count- 575