CHAPTER 17

YN POV

We all went towards Mom and Dad. Then Dad said

Dad- I think we should go in groups and then we will meet here after shopping. Ok

YN- I think you are right Dad. So Mom and Dad you both fo together and I will decide how we all will go. Ok

Mom& Dad- Ok

Then they went inside the mall.

YN- Ok we all will go together. Ok

BTS- Ok Noona.

Mia- But I want to go on my own. I will not go with them.

YN- No one asked for your opinion Mia. So shut up and come with me. Understand.

She nodded

YN- I want words Mia. Don't you know how to speak.

Mia- O-k u-nn-ie

YN- Ok so let's go. First we will buy for boys and then for me and Mia. Ok

BTS & Mia- Ok Noona/Unnie.

Then we went towards the male section to buy the dresses for boys. There were so many dresses. They were so confused so I helped them picking up there suits. They liked it so much. I am so happy that I can provide them happiness. Mia was looking with angry eyes. Again? I think she don't understand in one time. No problem Mia after some time you will understand my words in one time only. Till then do whatever you want to do.
After shopping for them we went towards the female/girls sections.
I was selecting my dress. Then suddenly Jin said.

Jin- Noona since you helped us selecting our suits we want to select your dress. So can we. Please

I looked at him and behind him everyone was looking at me with puppy eyes.

YN- Ok you can. Why are saying please to me. If you even order me like "Noona we want this so now buy it" then also I will buy it. So need to use this Please word between us. Ok

BTS- Ne Noona. But we will never order you.

YN- Ok your choice. Now go fast and find pretty dresses for your Noona. Ok.

Then they started selecting dresses for me. They were looking so happy. After sometime they came towards me with 2 dresses. Both of them were very pretty. I like there choices.

Jin- Noona, which is better.
First one is selected by us Hyung line and Second one is selected by Maknae line.

YN- I like both the dresses
Let's buy both. I will the first one in the main ceremony and second one during reception. Ok Happy

BTS- Super Happy Noona.

Then Mia came towards us with two dresses in her hand they were hella revealing. Who does she think of herself. A celebrity?

YN- Mia are you going to wear this dresses in the wedding?

Mia- Yes unnie. It's pretty right.
Unnie why are holding these ugly dresses. Leave them I will help you buy some nice dresses.

I saw BTS became sad.

YN- Mia firstly these dresses are way better than yours and secondly you are not gonna buy any of those dresses. Did you see them, they are very revealing.

Mia- Come on unnie. They are not.

YN- Mia I said you are not going to buy so you are not. Go and keep them again and buy some decent dresses. ( I said angrily)

Mia- Enough.........

She said something which made my blood boil. Wrong move Mia. Now stay prepare you will regret it.

~~~~~CLIF HANGER ~~~~~

Hii guys
How was the chapter.

You can see my Instagram also
It is- bts_skoreaa.

Can you guess what did Mia said to YN.
Please do comment and vote.
Next chapter will be uploaded Before 14 July as I am not sure will I free tomorrow or not since my Best friend's birthday is tomorrow so I will be busy preparing a surprise for that.

I will meet you in next chapter
Hope you liked it.

I will reveal the dresses in the wedding chapter.

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 673