CHAPTER-2

Bts Pov

Today, Mom told us that she has a boyfriend, and we'll be meeting him this weekend. We're really excited because this means we'll have a big sister. We just hope she's not like Mia Noona.

Jungkook: Hey, what do you think? Will the new sister also dislike us like Mia Noona?

Jin: I don't know, Jungkook. We'll have to meet her and find out.

V: Hyung, if she doesn't like us, will she treat us the way Mia Noona did?

Suga: Let's not think negatively. I'm sure she'll love us.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Mia Noona walked in. We were all scared because she seemed really angry.

Mia: So, my youngest siblings want to bond with the new sister, huh? Interesting. (she yelled

After that, she took Jungkook and V by the hand and started leading them somewhere. We all followed her. Jungkook and V were crying. She stopped in front of the old storeroom in the house, opened the door, and pulled them inside.

 She stopped in front of the old storeroom in the house, opened the door, and pulled them inside

👆👆Like this 👆👆

Mia: All of you, get inside right now.We followed her instructions, fully aware that she was going to lock us in. We were scared, especially the youngest ones.

J-Hope: Noona, please don't lock us in here.She walked up to him and slapped him so hard that his lips started bleeding, and tears welled up in his eyes. Then she shouted,

Mia: You're questioning me now, huh? How dare you? Now, just because of him (pointing at J-Hope), you all will be here for 3 hours, and no food for any of you.

J-Hope: No... Noona, please don't punish them because of me. You can punish me if you want. (He said, tears streaming down his face)

Mia: Who are you to decide? I'll decide what to do with all of you. And for speaking again, you'll come to my room after 3 hours. UNDERSTAND?

J-Hope: Y-yes, Noona.

After that, she left and locked the door from the outside. We gathered around J-Hope, trying to comfort him as he cried.

Jin: J-Hope, please stop crying. We're all here for you.

J-Hope: I'm sorry, hyung. Now, because of me, you're all stuck here for 3 hours.

Suga: Don't worry. At least we're together. Stop crying, or we'll all end up in tears.

After some time, he stopped crying, but we were all worried about what Mia Noona would do with him afterward.

Hii guys.
Hope you like it.
Sorry for short chapter.
Please vote
By
I Purple You
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 437

Edited