x

Felix groaned as he felt the warm afternoon sunlight showering over his face through the open window, waking him up.

Fuck. I forgot to close it again.

He turned around, back facing the window before diving under the blankets once more, in an attempt to go back to sleep.

He heard the door being opened and felt a weigh of a body plopped down on a space behind him and soon enough, an arm wrapped around his waist in a familiar manner, like it has always belonged there. He felt himself being pulled closer until his back was rested on something hard and he can feel a breath of air brushing through his cheeks and the side of his neck.

He smiled lazily at the touch, "good morning, Mr. CEO." greeted Felix, interlacing his fingers with Hyunjin's.

"It's already afternoon, sleepyhead."

He hummed, "What time did you arrive?"

"around noon. I took the earliest flight home since my kid's crying for his dad." Hyunjin then brushed his nose to Felix's nape teasingly, making Felix snort but ended up giggling, tickled.

"Stop!" He turned around to face Hyunjin with gentle eyes and tired grin on his face. "You must be tired." He cooed, landing a light peck on Hyunjin's chin. "Thanks for bringing me on the bed. Take a nap, I'll make something to eat."

He got up from the bed, ignoring Hyunjin's protests and waddled his way downstairs which was surprisingly clean, like they didn't just thrashed the place last night.

Either his friends tidied up before leaving or Hyunjin did.

He just hopes it's the former. He'd feel really bad if Hyunjin cleaned up their mess when he just got home.

He made his way to the kitchen and started rummaging for ingredients. He decided to cook simple dishes and bake Hyunjin a treat, since he loves his brownies so much. (to the point he'd sneak out in the middle of the night so Felix can't stop him eating more.)

It took him over an hour to finish everything. He took a shower first before deciding to wake up the older ravenette.

He crawled up to the bed once again, taking Hyunjin's hands to circle them around his waist as he peppered light kisses on his chin up to his jaws in an attempt to wake him up. (He could also just throw or whack Hyunjin with a pillow, but not today. He decided that he missed the lad today, so he'd save it for another time.)

"Wake up, let's eat." He muttered in a soft tone.

The older groaned then nuzzled his nose to the crook of his neck, silently telling him he doesn't want to.

"Alright, I'll just send Jisung the brownies I made. You can continue sleeping."

Hyunjin was up in no time, racing downstairs. Felix looked at his best friend with fond eyes as his laughter reverberated the room where Hyunjin just left him.

Shaking his head, Felix followed suit.