xiv

"You know that if you asked me to break that shit head's nose right this instant, I won't even think twice, don't you?" Stated Minho sternly earning a jab from Jisung which the former only scuffs.

They're all a bit drunk now since the other guys brought liquor with them.

They've already talked about things necessary, Changbin apologizing for trying to keep Felix in the dark, saying he just doesn't want him to find out that way and Chan, well, he doesn't really know why Chan is apologizing for his cousin's behavior like it was his fault that that little shit couldn't keep his legs close. But he accepted it anyway, and they're all good now.

Felix laughed breathily. Minho isn't the type to get violent for no reason or not at all. So for him to say that now, his hyung must be really mad on what Nigel had done to him. Even Changbin and Chan are nodding their heads in agreement to Minho's statement and he has no doubt that if he told them he want Nigel to suffer a few broken bones, the latter will wake up with all 206 broken.

Anyhow, Felix knows. And he would be lying if he says his Hyung's offer doesn't appeal to him, but he's not that bad. His ex deserves that, yes, but his friends doesn't deserve the repercussions  of that. They're too good for this world.

"It's alright, Hyung. It's all good now." He smiled as though assuring them.

"Is it really?" Chan quirked his brows, worry evident in his face.

"It is. We've talked and I think how it ended is the the most civil ending we can have, knowing the turns of events." He took a sip on his glass. "Aside from my petty whims, I think we've ended on a pretty good note."

"I say emptying that cunt's wallet wasn't enough. You should've at least slapped him or gave him a sample of your black belter taekwondo moves or just beaten him up in general." Jeongin chimed drunkenly before shoving yet again a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"So violent, Innie." Chan cooed, pinching the maknea's cheek making the younger pout.

"I don't agree with the whole 'beating' part, but I do agree that you should've at least gave that bitch a good slap. You know, like those cliché drama skits? It would've been fun to pour some water or juice on him, too. The stickier the better." Joined Seungmin, rambling about a piece of his mind from his K-drama addiction earning fond laughter from his boyfriend.

"Minnie's so drunk." Said Felix, laughing at his friend's silly antics.

"Maybe I am." His puppy like friend nods, "But you were given a chance to be the protagonist of whatever drama it is that that shit head had unnecessarily stirred, and you failed to grab it. I'm utterly disappointed." He then pouted dramatically, looking at Felix like he had just betrayed him.

Really, he should've been offended that his friends are making fun of what he has gone through but he can't find it in him to feel bitter anymore. It's actually very refreshing to be just laughing about it... well, either that or he's finally gone crazy. Who knows?

"I suggest you mellow down on dramas, Minnie." Jisung's brows knitted in fake concern, "This is really concerning."

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Like you didn't wish he did."

"I did, yes." Agreed Jisung, "In fact, I still do. But if Felix shall pour Nigel anything, it should only be with the most expensive wine or champagne, really, 'cause we always do it with class." Then he flipped his imaginary hair sassily, making everyone laugh.

"But Felix, are you sure you're really okay?" Minho asked once more, pulling all attention on him.

He smiled and nodded his head, "I am. I have you guys, what's there to be sad about?" He stated sappily just to tease his friends. (Mostly Jisung who wasn't used to those kinda words.) "And besides I'm just disappointed that I'd spilled my guts on him yet it still wasn't enough."

"What do you mean?" Asked Changbin, curiously.

"I tell him everything, you know?" He laughed bitterly remembering how he had always been so open with his ex.

He saw the look on his friends eyes soften in understanding.

"Nigel knows everything." He added petulantly. "He knows everything there is to know about me."

"Oh, yeah?" a voice scoffed. "Well then, does he know that I really want you so bad?"