Info

Mila Grace Depp Cruz

9th October 1996

Madrid, Spain

CITIZENSHIP

Spain - United States

OCCUPATION

Model - Actress - Songwriter - Singer

YEARS ACTIVE

2005 - to this day

PARENTS

Johnny Depp

Penelope Cruz

PERSONAL LIFE

Mila Grace Depp Cruz is a Spanish-American actress and model, known to be daughter to American actor, producer and musician Johnny Depp and Spanish actress, model, singer and guionist Penelope Cruz. The relationship between the two was born while filming Blow, when Mila was born the relationship was already over but they had always shown that their daughter is their priority. She has being asked about her parents relationship, "I have never imagined them together and it has never bothered me. Never felt the lack of either of them. They always had an amazing relationship, just not romantic, they're good friends. The best."

She has four half-siblings from her father.

Lily-Rose Melody Depp and John "Jack" Christopher Depp III children to Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. Just three and six years younger than her respectively.

Penelope Cruz married Javier Bardem in 2010 and share two children Luna Encinas Cruz (born in 2013) and Leo Encinas Cruz (born in 2011).

She grew up between Madrid, Paris, Los Angeles and New York.

Since a very young age Mila Depp had to deal with paparazzi due to her parents success. On several interviews she talked about how it was to grew up with so many eyes on her, she said it was overwhelming at times but ended up joking around saying it was a simulacrum for what her life would be like. Nowadays she is an expert on how to deal with them.

She attended LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts it was during this years that she met her best friend Timothée Chalamet with whom she would work with in a number of movies in the following years.

When she was just 16 years old, while an interview that prometed the movie Ginger & Rose she came out as being bisexual, the public was caught by surprise. But not father Johnny Depp, who told the media when asked, "I already knew because she tells me everything - she's not afraid to say anything to me. We're super-tight and I'm very proud of our relationship". The young actress sexuality was made known to fans vio her artist friend's iO Tillet Wright who created the campaign, described as "a photographic document of 10.000 people in the USA that identigy as anyghing other than 100% straight"