- 2 -

e_news

e_news

Liked by deppfanacount and 546

Liked by deppfanacount and 546.726 others

Millie Grace Depp (20) seen yesterday leaving a pub in London. It looks like Johnny Depp's daughter is not only following in her father's footsteps when choosing her career, but also in her nighlife.

username    Her parents should do something, she's still underage 

    —> username    In Europe you can drink at 18 she han't done anything illegal

username    She has only gone out to party, she doesn't even look drunk in those pictures. Idk why you're making so much drama

username    I feel like that jacket was a gift from Johnny or it was Johnny's when he was young. It's very much his style

Harry woke up the next morning with a pretty bad headache. The morning light came through the window bothering him in the eyes, he turned around so he could sleep a bit more and that was when he realized that he was not alone, and that everything smelled like honey and vanilla. When he saw Millie asleep next to him he had to take a second look to make sure it wasn't his imagination making a prank on him. 

She looked peaceful, her hair was a mess but it suited her, it looked wild. While looking at her he started to remember the events of last night. He was alone in that pub until she recognized him, he remember having a great time with her just dancing, drinking and forgetting about everything else and he also remember not being ready to say goodbye and going together back to his apartment. She looked over his vinil collection with a very critic eye while drinking wine and eating fries, after gaining her approval they danced to Fleetwood Mac until they got tired and just lied down in his bed talking till they fell asleep. 

She woke up confused when she didn't recognize her surroundings but soon she caught Harry looking at her. He got nervous because of being caught staring and started looking around with red cheeks and hair over his eyes. 

"Morning" she said with a small raspy voice, but managed to get his attention.

"Hi! uh... How did you sleep? I mean... Good morning" he looked at her searching for something that would tell him what to do next. It felt like a one night stand without sex, how do you act in a situation like that?