- 6 -

Today was the last day Millie's friends could stay in London

Today was the last day Millie's friends could stay in London. Timothée had to go to Italy to star filming Call me by your name. Millie had read the book and she had the feeling that this movie will be a before and after for his career, he just was perfect for the role. Emily and Hunter had to go back to Germany for a meeting, they've been working for years now on their fashion firm and they were so close to let the world know everything about it.

Millie wanted Harry to meet her friends so she took this last oportunity to plan a night hang out. She came to terms with the fact that she liked Harry and she wanted to know what her best friends thought of him, their opinion was very important to her. 

After going to school in Spain she convinced her parent to let her attend LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York, there she met her best friends. During that time she used to live with her dad and Vanessa while visiting her mom at least twice a month on weekends, but when she was only fifteen her dad met his new wife, Amber, this lead to a lot of changes and drama. To get away from all of that she move out to a quite small apartment with Timmy, Emily and Hunter so they were as close as friends could be, almost siblings. 

Music, alcohol, pizza and get to know each other, that's what Millie promised Harry to calm his nerves but it didn't really work. He was aproching her apartment door and could hear the song Moments by One Direction.

"Hi..." he smiled down at her giving her a bottle of white wine, the one he had learned is her favorite.

"Thank you curly" she said invinting him in.

"Quit that shit and put some Britney bitch, Emily!" a male voice with german accent was heard in the other room and Harry grimace a little.

"That was Hunter. Don't take it to heart. We had some drinks before you came and Timmy is an emotional drunk, I think he was crying while listening to the song. We avoid any sad song after he takes three glasses of wine or the equivalent in other type of alcohol" she told him matter of fact. "Guys this is Harry. Harry this is Hunter, Emily and Timmy" she introduce them once they got to the living room.

"Gosh you're the one singing that song. That was so sad dude." Timmy said raising his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Yeah" Harry let out a breathy laught while giving him a man hug. "I... you look familiar... Oh you're the guy from that film... Miss Stevens. I liked that movie"

"He knows me" Timmy whispered at his best friend while smiling but everyone could heard him. "Harry Styles watched my movie can you believe it?" he suddenly put his hands on Millie's sholders as if his mind just processed the thought now.

"You know... Why don't you all take a sit and get to know each other, drink or eat whatever you want while I go for the pizzas and a very needed glass of water for this one?" It was then that Harry took a good look and saw the table filled with different healthy snacks and a clean glass for him.