- 5 -

Weeks passed and Millie and Harry couldn't stop talking with each other

Weeks passed and Millie and Harry couldn't stop talking with each other. The band was still trying to make Harry spill who was the lady stealing all his attention but he was scared of letting people in that little bubble they had going on. They weren't dating but somehow they felt more intimate with each other than with people they had dated before and it scared the shit out of them, maybe that's why they didn't make a move for it.

To Harry's dismay Anne and Gemma also noticed the strange way he was acting, they knew that there was a new lady on Harry's horizon. They didn't knew her name but he has talked with them about her and now knew that she was a celebrity as well. Anne was nervous about this, she had seen her son dating some celebrities to this day and he has always the one who ended hurting. She hated seeing Harry hurt.

Flashback to Harry talking about Millie with his family

Harry was trying to visit his family in Holmes Chapel as much as he could while working on his first solo album in London. He was used to being far away on another continent and not being able to visit them, but the thing that he hated the most was being so close to them and still not have the time to make the road trip.

He cleared his schedule to have a full weekend free to spend at her mom's house at the same time as Gemma, like good all times. Dinner time came and the small family was sitting on their dinning table having vegatarian lasagne and apple pie for dessert, one of Harry's favourites.

"I'm so happy that you could make it, Harry" said his mom over dinner. 

"Yeah, me too. I have to go to LA in a couple of months to film Dunkirk so I'm gonna have to visit as much as I can before leaving" Harry told them.

"I hope you're not just working, H. You need time to relax too, go out with friends without having work on mind" Gemma said scared his little brother had forgotten what is to just not do anything after five years or working no-stop with the band.

"I knooow... last weekend I even went to an ice skating rink with a friend" he said a bit defensive. He knew she was just trying to look after him but he didn't like to be reminded of how those years with 1D ended even when deep down he knew it was for the better.

"If is a friend from the new band it doesn't count, I'm sure you would find a reason to keep talking about music" Gemma fought him. 

"She's not in the band" he let it slip out.

"Oh! Is a lady friend! Do you like her?" pipped Anne making Harry's eye wide at the realization of what he had caused.

"Good luck kid! You're up for a long talk with those two" Robin said patting him on the shoulder for support.

"I bet she's a model. He has a type" Gemma said loudly to Anne making him grunt covering his face with his hands .

End of flashbaks