- 3 -

Since One Direction when into hiatus Harry surrounded himself with a new team

Since One Direction when into hiatus Harry surrounded himself with a new team. The previous years of his career he was lucky to became such good friends with the boys but their relationship with management was purely professional, something he didn't like. 

A couple of months before making public the hiatus he met Jeff Azoff, who now became his new manager. It took him a lot of time to choose the right person for this job because he wanted to be able to trust him in a personal way, not only professional. After a lot of meetings and coffee breaks he felt like Jeff was it, and they were slowly becoming friends. 

He still remembers the day he met with the band for the first time. Jeff had booked a studio so they could mess around with the instruments while getting to know each other and Harry was amazed with how natural it felt. 

Mitchell Rowland was the guitar, but he goes by Mitch. It took Harry a lot of effort to make him break off his shell. The first day he varely heard him talk at all, he just answered questions when asked but Harry had a feeling that they could be great friends. Mitch was a quiet and kind of shy person, at least with strangers so it came as a shock for the rest of their band mates that after just four months of knowing each other he was the closest with Harry.

Clare Uchima was on the keyboard and she was good at it, above all she was a fast learner it didn't take her too much time to learn new melodies. 

Sarah Jones was the drummer, also a very bubbly and lovable person. Harry knew that there was something going on between her and Mitch even if they tried to be sneaky. Like the hopeless romantic he was, Harry was rooting for them because they looked like the perfect pair out of a 2000's roomcom.

And finally but not least, Adam Prendergast on the bass he was fun to be around but also the parent of the group, the one who would call them out when they stop working on long studio sessions. 

They started the songwriting process a couple of months ago and Harry still was trying hard to find his sound. He already had two songs that knew would make the cut to the album, two sad breakup songs.

From the Dining Table was a song he wrote in the most honest way, he just needed to open up about something and music had always being his scape. The song was born after finding out that one of his ex was doing just find without him even though he was still missing them. 

Ever Since New York was a song that marked the ultimate ending of his on-and-off relationship with Kendall. In the song he repeatedly sang "Tell me something I don't already know" because they both knew when they started it that it was bound to end sooner rather than later. 

He liked those songs and he felt like he was being honest with them but he didn't want his album to be a compilation of songs to cry over, he wanted to write songs that would make people dance and have the best time of their lives. 

He wanted his album to be a whole life soundtrack, with the up and downs and everything.