First encounter

It was the year 2013 and One Direction, the boyband of the moment were hosts in The Ellen Show

It was the year 2013 and One Direction, the boyband of the moment were hosts in The Ellen Show. 13-year-old Lily-Rose Depp was obsessed with them since the very first moment. She had posters hanging in her room, she could recognize each and every song just by a couple of seconds playing. It was no brainer for her, she simply loved everything they did, that being a new song or an appereance on iCarly.

When Lily-Rose Depp heard about them going to the talk show she begged her father to let her go and he, of course, couldn't say no. He even made sure she could attend their Meet and Greet after the interview.

Lily-Rose knew that her family was part of what some people called the Hollywood royalty but till that day she had a normal life, as normal as the paparazzi would allow it of course. But that was precisely the reason why she was so nervous, because she had met some celebrities and she knew that not all of them were nice.

Her hands were shaking when she read the sign that announced that her favourite group was just behind that door. When the security guard opened the door she just saw five teenagers not much different than her. Niall was eating chips while laughting at Harry and Louis who where playing with a baseball ball. Liam was sitting on the couch trying not to laugh and Zayn was sending a message on his phone.

"You must be Lily-Rose Depp. My pleasure" Louis was the first to approuch her, the rest of the boys just looked at her and she couldn't help but wonder if they were analyzing her, trying to see if she was a spoiled brat with rich parents.

"The pleasure is all mine. I'm a big fan of your music" she said trying to play it cool when Louis hug her.

Louis was Lily's favourite, since the first moment she saw him auditioning for The X Factor. She could feel herself blushing. One by one each of them greeted her with a hug, she was on cloud nine.

"How are you?" Harry asked warmly.

"Good. Excited to be here, I've been following you since your first album. I really love your music" she said trying to sound calm but failing in the process.

"What's your favourite song of ours?" asked Niall trying to start a conversation.

"It's a difficult choice but I think it would be... Last First Kiss or Little Things" she answered with a friendly smile.

"I'm still procesing that Johnny Depp's daughter is our fan" Harry said quietly to Zayn who was sitting on the arm of the couch.

Truth be told, Pirates of the Caribbean was one of their favourites sagas. It was an easy choice, an action movie with a charismatic main character. The boys looked at each other knowing that she also was Vanessa Paradis' daughter and sister to Camila Grace Depp, the last portrayed one of the most endearing characters in Harry Potter.

"If you want to meet him you can come home, my dad has a music studio at home. I'm sure he wouldn't mind" Lily offered.

"We wouldn't want to be a burden, love" Louis answered rapidly, gaining a look of disbelief from Niall and Harry.