Terrorism at the Cup

"Lynch would've gotten it if Krum hadn't done that stupid-"

"It was smart." Draco cut me off. "And Krum ended up catching the snitch, didn't he?"

I smirked and bumped him with my hip. "Yes, but who won the match? IRELAND!" I cheered as we made our way out of the stadium and back toward the tents. Draco rolled his eyes but continued to grin down at me since he had shockingly grown a couple inches taller than me over the summer.

"You still look like a bloody leprechaun," he said snidely, referring to the get-up I still had on my face and hair. I rolled my eyes at him but still laughed. The smile was wiped off my green lips as I locked eyes with Lucius, who was walking right beside me. We had made-up--unofficially, so the look he was giving me wasn't because he was mad at me, it was because the time was coming. Butterflies swirled around my stomach as I thought about terrorizing the campsite with the Death Eaters tonight, the man who was supposed to curse the Dark Mark into the air, and my unknown assignment I needed to do when I went back to Hogwarts.

As we got closer and closer to our tent, Lucius suddenly stopped and winced. I paused beside him as he glanced down at his left forearm that was covered with his sleeve, where his Dark Mark lay. I raised my eyebrows at him and he nodded. He then nodded in the direction of the entrance to the grounds, where the cottage that held the Muggle and his family lay.

I gulped and glanced at Draco and Narcissa worriedly before following after Lucius as he strode over to the entrance. Everyone was too occupied with talking about the previous Quidditch Match that they paid no mind to us as we left out the gates. The stand outside the cottage was empty, as Mr. Roberts (the Muggle who let us in earlier) and his wife and children were probably asleep inside.

"We aren't just going to barge in there and get them are we?" I asked as I jogged beside Lucius to keep up with his wide steps. "And where are all the others?"

"No, we can't just barge in there. We need to get into our cloaks and masks. The others are in there." He gestured to a dark forest across from the cottage and I squinted my eyes at it in curiosity.

As we entered the trees, Lucius took out his wand, along with another one. He thrust it into my small hands. "Since you can't use your own wand, I got this one for you." I observed it before shrugging and following after him further and further into the forest. "Lumos," he muttered and the tip of his wand lit up, illuminating our path. He glanced over at me before huffing and stopping me suddenly. "You look ridiculous," he spat. I opened my mouth to retort but he suddenly got the sleeve of his shirt and began to wipe at the makeup on my face.

"Lucius!" I snapped, trying to squirm away from him. When he finished and my face burned from his harsh cloth, her picked the little four leaf clovers out of my hair and then continued as if nothing happened. I scowled up at him, smacking his side. "What did you do that for?" I hissed angrily.

He merely glanced at me for a second and then looked forward again as he said, "You looked like a leprechaun."

I glared at him before touching my burning lips self consciously and then holding the wand he had given me out in front of me. Just as I mumbled, "Lumos," I shrieked and dropped it, when someone emerged from the trees beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I snatched the wand up quickly and pointed it at the threateningly. They raised their hands in alarm and stumbled back. "Woah, woah," the man said quickly as he tried to recompose himself. He had dark brown hair, almost black and a clean shaven face, minus the prominent sideburns on the side of his face.

"Bowen," Lucius greeted and I slowly lowered my wand and the man seemed to relax. "Sorry we took a while. I imagine you know who this is." He gestured at me with his lit wand at Bowen chuckled.