your closure.

~~~~~

~~~~~

DEAN GREY WAS A BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED ILLUSION. It was a persona he had created for himself to protect himself from a multitude of things, the main one being his past and the people from it.

He remembered everything that had happened. The curiosity he felt as a young child, the bright full moon that shed a spotlight on his downfall, the searing pain he felt as he was torn apart, the feeling of drowning in his own blood, and worst of all, the guilt he felt afterwards because he knew deep down that it had been all his fault.

He didn't want to be associated with any of the memories he sought so much to out run, so he made a different version of himself, Dean Grey. He sculpted it to meet his every need—made his new self almost impervious to any emotional and physical pain; however, there was one thing he could never get rid of—the scars that lined his body, constantly there to remind him of his previous demise.

For centuries, Dean lived his life, enjoying everything it had to offer. The food, the booze, the women, and the sex. But the part that had him captivated was the way things changed from century to century as the world grew, yet he never seemed to grow with it, keeping true to his hard exterior.

That was until he met Ivory.

The one woman that had caught his attention more than the rest. The one woman who stuck by him through thick and thin. The one person he let the illusion come down for, revealing who he truly was to her. And even with that, Ivory stuck by him through the centuries—their love only growing over the years they spent together.

Dean finally thought that he had reached the peak in his life.

And then Ivory got pregnant.

The man was worried beyond compare, fully aware of the way that his parents had been, and how their love or lack thereof led him to be the person he was today. He was terrified of the prospect of being a father. The only thing getting him through it was the fact that Ivory was going to be by his side every step of the way.

Unfortunately for him, Ivory only stuck around long enough to name the kid before she left one morning and never returned.

Dean was then left with his daughter, Alora Rosamae Grey, with no clue in the world of what he was supposed to do. The only thing he did know was that he wasn't going to let anything happen to her, and so he did everything in his power to ensure that.

And soon enough, Alora became the only thing he truly cared about.

As Alora grew up, Dean began to change as a person. After all the centuries he had been alive for her, he had just begun to grow as a person, and he owed it all to his kid. The two had remained on the run from his past, whether they realized it or not.

But eventually, Dean decided to bring Alora back to a place he once knew.

Mystic Falls.

When they got to the small town, Alora was worried for her father, constantly wondering if he was going to be okay no matter how much Dean reassured her that he would be. The father and daughter got dragged into the drama of the town, even though they both originally tried to ignore it.

In the midst of it all, Alora caught feelings for a certain witch and Dean finally realized that just because he had made peace with his past, it didn't mean the figures from it weren't going to come back to haunt him, looking for closure.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) here's the little summary thingy. i'm so hyped to write this story for ya'll because bonnie literally gets no appreciation. like there's barely any fanfics for her and the ones that exist are never finished.

this story is going to be fem!oc x bonnie, so if you don't like that or are not comfortable with that, then you don't have to read it. 

I really hope that you all stick around to read this story, even if it is going to be in coming soon for a hot minute. but as we all know, i normally take the stories out of coming soon pretty quickly, seeing as I have little self control, even if I already have three fanfictions I am already writing right now.

also, i understand that a lot of people find having a bunch of parts before the first chapters is annoying. yk, like the aesthetics, playlist, epigraph etc. however, those chapters and making them is what puts me in the mood for writing the story and they give me motivation to write. now, if you don't like them, then skip them or scroll through them. it's quite simple, and there's no need to leave hateful comments about when the actual story is going to happen. so literally just skip them or just kindly fuck off and don't say rude things.

k thanks.

and i mean that in a nice way.

alora is going to be one of those super happy characters that doesn't like hurting people or being rude to them. so she might get a little annoying if you don't like that or whatever.

there is going to be edits posted about this story as well as my others on my tiktok. the link is in my bio or the user is ashryanne.wp.

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

stay safe and love you lots<333