seven.

Founder's Party

~~~~~

{outfit for chapter above}

~~~~~

"They all look fine to me."

Alora looked away from the abundance of dresses she had pulled out and towards Vicki, who was applying her makeup in the mirror. She then looked back down at the dresses with a frown on her face.

"All of them look so fancy for this event from what you and everyone else has told me. The ones that don't, well....they're a little too short for the people in Mystic Falls," Alora put a few back into her closet, "not that I actually care, but still."

Vicki turned to see Alora, "Well, what about one of your hippie outfits?"

"They're not 'hippie'," Alora commented.

Vicki shot her a look.

Alora sighed, "What about them?"

"Wear one of them."

"I guess....I mean, I probably will, but I just thought to wear something that was an actual dress, you know?"

"Weren't you the one who was preaching only moments ago that 'fitting in' wasn't a big deal and that the opinion you have on yourself is the only one that matters?" Her question was rhetorical.

"Yeah," Alora huffed, answering anyway.

Vicki twisted the cap of her mascara back on before she placed it on the desk. She then turned around and made her way over to Alora, "I'll find something for you."

"You will?"

"I will," Vicki lightly nudged her out of the way, her eyes widening as she saw her friend's closet. "Holy–! Your closet is amazing! I'm so jealous!" She exclaimed before she went trifling through the clothing, starting at one end and going piece by piece, sliding the hanger across the railing.

"How about this one?" She suggested, turning to Alora.

The dress was completely white, designed to fall a little shorter than mid-thigh.. It was off the shoulder, but had sleeves starting at the shoulder that flowed down to the wrists, where they were cinched with a white ribbon. There were light-colored wooden buttons trailing down the front of it, keeping it all together.