zero.

Moving Day

~~~~~

"she had everything she needed in life

"she had everything she needed in life. at least, she thought she did."

~~~~~

"Come on, Lor! We need to go!"

Alora was rushing around her room of the loft her and her father lived in. She had been doing some last minute packing. She had overestimated her skills at how fast she could pack and thought that she could do it all in the morning, yet here she was now, rushing around her room, quickly throwing everything into boxes as fast as she could, not bothering to fold any of it.

"Lor! Come on, kid!" She heard her father call again.

"One second, dad! Sorry!"

Alora continued to rush around her room, throwing in the last bit of things that were on top of her dresser, tossing them into a box that was already overflowing onto the mattress below it. She then turned around to pull on her sneakers, hearing the sounds of footsteps coming down the hallway leading to her room.

As soon as her dad was at the doorway, Alora was quickly making her way towards the door as well with a large grin on her face, content that she had finished packing all of her things in her room before her father had to come in and help her.

Alora looked up to see Dean leaning against the frame of the door. He was wearing a white V-neck with his arms crossed over his chest, displaying the multitude of tattoos and runes that lined his arms. He had an amused smirk toying on his face as his eyes scanned over her room.

"What's that look for?" Alora questioned.

"First off, your shoes are on the wrong feet," Alora looked down at the ground, pouting when she saw that they were indeed not on the right feet. She quickly slipped them off and put them back on their respective way.

"Better?"

"Second off, you forgot to empty out your closet," Alora turned around quickly, only to see that clothing was spilling out of the closet doors. She turned back to her father with a sheepish smile.

"Third off, your boxes can't be put into the car if they can't be taped shut...which they can't...because they can't even close."

"Packing's hard," Alora justified, weakly, making her father nod his head just to humor her.