𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥, 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗥

─── ∘❉∘ ───

-ˋˏ MAJOR QUESTION ˎˊ

I am updating this chapter as of February 13th, 2023 to answer the elephant in the room: What IS the age gap between Rengoku and the Reader??¿

Here I will state Rengoku's age is entirely interpreted to The Reader's imagination. Let me explain.

First, [Name] is not underage in this story. [Name] is nineteen years old in the Chapter Three and forward.

This book has a student / professor setting and I want to make it a big factor writing the maturity level when writing this kind of trope because of their different ages.

If you want a number, I'd say the gap is approximately five but I WANT people to realize he is older then The Reader, but also not the same age as them, so understand it is up to your interpretation. There is a reason why Rengoku never confirms his age verbally.

Why do I not give an actual confirmation? I want The Reader to be comfortable reading in the story that has an age gap, but I still put a general range because I feel like it loses it's setting if I made them 1-2 years different with their ages. You can think he is either 24, 25, 26, etcetera.

I make Rengoku ask for lots of consent due to the maturity level even though he's described her to be more sophisticated then others, one of the reasons being that it feels more comfortable to write with consent as I think that fits his character.

Other concerns may be Rengoku being a 'yandere' deeper into the story will make you think weirdly because of the last statement and the topic in the future.

THERE IS NO SCENES in the story where Rengoku does something that [Name] is sexually not comfortable with because he simply cannot bring himself to do so; he still has a conscience and rape IS NOT a discussion in this story because even I - myself - cannot bring myself to write about that.