𝟵: 𝗔𝘀 𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗔𝘀 𝗔 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗔𝗺, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗔 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿

─── ∘❉∘ ───

━━━

-ˋˏ 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 ˎˊ

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗔𝘀 𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗔𝘀 𝗔 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗔𝗺,
𝗜'𝗺 𝗔 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿

I'M SO RELUCTANT TO HAVE YOU SITTING in my car since you're such a muddle, but you're resting in the passenger seat, not uttering a sound. Your hair is fooled up, and your eyes are puffy from crying, unfit to think for yourself. What the hell were you thinking?

It took us five minutes to even start the car because you were so disturbed to the point you couldn't even sit in the seat. Now I'm just admiring to myself what took place to you to make you fix up amid the pavement, making myself jeopardize my life. Thank God it did not seize my leg, but it annoys me like hell reflecting about it now because I suffer like I can't drive. We don't exchange words inside, but before when I touched you your body was so cold, it was relative as if you were dead. Here we are, driving to bury you to rest.

"Thank you," you mumbled, still shuddering from what had taken place beforehand. "You saved my life."

"It's no big problem." Yes, it is no giant problem because you did nothing when I struggled to get you to move. But, I could never say those words out of my mouth to you as you're still so fixed up.

You're working to ease the atmosphere with your jokes, and as much as I love your jokes, they are not the appropriate time right now. I let you continue since I enjoy hearing you talk. "You're full of surprises, aren't you?"

I stop at the stop sign before peering over at her. "What do you mean?"

[Name] doesn't stare at me when she's speaking. "What job are you doing to be driving a car like this? It's so cool."

I look away from her. "I work in a club." Bad lie. Tell her the truth.

"Wow, really?" She glances over at my hand on the steering wheel at my right hand. "I didn't think you were an entertainer."

I want to stop the car from what she claims, but I try to go with it focusing on the road. "I guess there are a lot of things you don't know about me, right?"

"But you don't look like the man to be at a club," I can see her staring at me from the passenger seat. "Aren't you married?"

I turn on the street, wondering why she would ask that. "Nah."

It's roughly as if she were relieved. "Wow, you must have a cool double life. A teacher and an entertainer."

No, I am a teacher and a stalker. I am the man who stepped into your room while you were gone and followed you here right where you'd be, and I am the same man that is teaching you World History - but you're close. "It's fun, for sure."