𝟮𝟭: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗔𝗺

─── ∘❉∘ ───

━━━

-ˋˏ 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 ˎˊ

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗔𝗺

KILL ME. KILL GIYUU. KILL EVERYTHING.

I texted you the day after our date on Sunday, and you haven't shown up to my class since. I asked you if you were feeling sick, and you answered six hours later:

i'm okay, i'm just thinking about stuff right now and don't feel that inclined to learn (:

You come into my apartment with answers, and you leave me with questions. As you go to your other classes, you lied to me. You don't wish to learn about history. You wish to learn about Giyuu and where he is.

Fucking Giyuu.

I don't want to kill him because you first need to kill Giyuu out of your head. It's been precisely three days and thirteen hours since what we've done at my apartment during our time together. You told Shinobu:

Sunday night was too much for me and I can't think about things right now;;; Also I'm moving into an apartment. I don't know what's happening with Giyuu and I hate my World History class right now.

Oh, your hate for history stings worse than your involvement in Giyuu, but I understand your anger, my love. I only told you're failing my class so you can work harder, so I can see if you are devoted to the subject after our little debacle, and so we will see.

Unfortunately, I am not dedicated to history as much after hearing Giyuu's opinion on the book I gave him earlier on Sunday and that I should seriously contemplate a change in my career and become an entertainer full time. It's after school, I've made this a custom where I grade essays with a princess breathing down my neck in the storage closet.

"You look pissed," he says. "Did something happen this week with your class?"

"Shut up," I say. "I'm not in the mood today."

And I'm not. He's been in the same position since I've gotten him here, and he sits there and just watches me, which is making me turn arrogant. It amazes me with the fact he's begging for food when he should be begging for his life as if I haven't tortured him enough. "Why don't you let me go?"

I stop scribbling on the paper and look up at him. "What?"

"Rengoku," he looks at me. "You're not a killer."

Oh, how I wish I were. This would be so much easier and quieter. I feel like I'm a daycare attendant where Giyuu Tomioka is a child running around, and I have to make sure he doesn't stab a metal fork into a power socket. Do you like taking care of a child, [Name]? I don't even have kids myself, but you should call me your husband from how much I've done for you. We're not even married yet, but here I am, taking care of my kid that won't eat his food unless I forcefully feed it to him.