𝟮𝟮: 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆

─── ∘❉∘ ───

━━━

-ˋˏ 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 ˎˊ

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆

ARE YOU IN MOURNING, [NAME]? YOU haven't been working to my lectures. You couldn't have ever acknowledged that Giyuu was dead. Because I'm the only one that knows. Do you want to know why I ask this? It's Thursday night and you're running mad out about your new place and how it's hampered and much for a quick start, but I think it's beyond perfect for you.

You updated your address on school records, and I am to be the one to have you moving in, imploring for help with boxes. I'm carrying a black tracksuit and I admire it here, [Name]. Your contemporary residence is appropriate because it's a parlor level, which is regularly above ground elevation, and I can just glare at you with those vast windows of yours. I note you have drapes, as you're still leaving me in the dark, which troubles me, you know? I can't read inside your life right now, but I can figure out you making cereal at eight in the evening through these windows with Shinobu.

Get this, it's Thursday night, and I was still marveling about what the hell to do with Giyuu moments before. I can see you've wasted your week and a half sauntering around with her as you giggle, and you can't often leave the apartment without reflecting about Giyuu or Akaza because you're so goddamn doubtful. I lead myself into your life, but you're so unavailable coddled up with her, I can't much have the freedom.

[Name], consider you and I are stubborn because we slept together. We have a teacher-student affair. You are my friend, my student, my woman, and my girlfriend all at once. Try pointing out that to someone when they ask. If someone questions you about me, what do you work out, do you tell them? Do you mention to them I am the man you slept with, or do you express to them that I am your instructor? Surely both, but I'm certain you're too shy to declare it.

Going back to Giyuu, I had to understand how to bind a body and have Uzui lend me his fishing boat while he was substituting for my class for the week. Tengen was amendable; I've been telling him I have been fishing as he does. Kill me.

But passing to the ocean, it's very thin streams in three magnitudes with no need of banks. It's breathtaking, [Name], in the great, with the brine circulating past our wings, its flexibility. The sea picks up so many mysteries, so many stories yet to tell, and here I seek, admiring the wonders. I miss talking with Giyuu. Already, it's practical as if he's still conscious of me. He's just packed in a body bag, and I'm taking him to drop him off at a nanny while Dad runs out with Mom to wager at the casino.