𝟯: 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

─── ∘❉∘ ───

━━━

-ˋˏ [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] ˎˊ

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE," HE GLANCED AT the ground, meeting me there. "You fall asleep again?"

As I glance up to see my friend next door, Akaza, kneeling and tilting his head to glare. It satisfied me to recognize the fluffy pink hair and yellow eyes in their presence of me, as he was carrying only sweatpants and a t-shirt. He must've woken up from a nap.

I hung to answer his question, as I was so irritated from overworking on the school night, powerless to walk into my dorm room myself to sleep.

"Perhaps..." the sounds came slurring out of the mouth. I hated how my voice sounded. "What hour is it?"

He glared over at his wristwatch when I asked, and darted back as he was hovering over me.

"Almost five in the afternoon. You were mumbling so much that I assumed you were having sex until I opened the door to find you on my doormat."

I laughed at his banter before peering up at the cream-colored plaster of the corridor, the floor scratching, and feeling somewhat convenient because of the lack of sleep I've had.

"I'm still a virgin, you idiot." I jerked at him.

"Wow, I'm amazed," he praised, leaning his hip to the side next to his door. "Keeping yourself for marriage, are we?"

"Hell if I know. I just haven't met the right person yet."

Akaza giggled as if he couldn't believe it. He perked an eyebrow, gazing down at me. "Want to change that?"

The question took me off guard. "Fuck you, and go fuck yourself."

He grinned at my answer as I scanned aside from him with annoyance. The question had startled me a little, as he never asked those kinds of things.

"Aww, that's too bad. I was sure you'll like me back sometime." he set his fingers in the pockets of his sweatpants.

As much as he was saying he was interested in me, he wasn't. He was on suspension with his girlfriend, Koyuki. He wasn't looking for anything long-term with anyone else, as the woman that he only caught interest in him was abroad. It's complicated to consider Akaza a sweetheart, as he's more of a good friend. For the last five years, we've been holding out. We never saw each other in that way ever, and the idea of it was nice, but the image didn't satisfy me enough to go through with it. We had our tender exchanges from time to time, but we never advanced on anything other than first friends. I respected the fact he was with a woman. We shared World History class with the professor, Rengoku.