𝟯𝟭: 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

───── ∘❉∘ ─────

─────

-ˋˏ [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] ˎˊ

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭:
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱,
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐶𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑅
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿. 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗹

IT WAS NERVE-WRACKING TRYING to drive Kyojuro home in his car. His body was rigid like a scarecrow, finding the strength to even put his hands on the wheel. He didn't much bother to look at me. His thoughts fixated on what Douma did that drove him so jealous. I hit the curb almost twice already and he was completely unaffected.

What a mess I've created - Mitsuri was right to be worried about me as I waited in Rengoku's kitchen for him to get ready in his bedroom; I was fighting the urge to understand about the last time I was suspicious about his intentions here, which ended with my clothes on the floor. But I guess this happens when you try to meddle in other people's lives? My apprehension is making it difficult to figure out straight. It's such a bizarre situation, and here I am in the middle of it all.

"Come stay with me tonight, okay? Shinobu got hurt and I want nothing to happen to you too," Kanroji pleaded, her worry for me growing as the night went on.

"I'm fine," I sighed dismissively. "So what did Tomioka say?"

"He sent me a Palbook message asking if you were okay from not hearing from him. He said you were pushing too hard for him, and he had to distance himself."

I blinked in disbelief. He expected me to stay unbothered about him when he just up and vanished? But when I do the same thing, it's not okay?

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed. "He just fucking mentions he needs space, and I'm too clingy? Tell him to go fuck himself!"

"H-Hey!" Mitsuri stammered, taken aback by my outburst. "You can't say that about someone who is at our school. Why don't you be a bit more considerate... p-please?"

"I'm serious. I want nothing to do with him."

As Rengoku finished getting dressed, I wanted to wrap up the conversation. "I have to go, Mitsuri. I'll tell you about my date tomorrow."