𝟭𝟲: 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿

─── ∘❉∘ ───

━━━

-ˋˏ [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] ˎˊ

𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿

TODAY DESPISES ME now. It's Sunday afternoon and I still haven't recovered my phone. I moved back to the bar on Bellaview Drive – five by five – hunting for anticipating to locate it and I still haven't achieved it.

Goddamn it, Kyojuro. Why did you even save me in the first place? You should've dropped me for dead. Each water that's running down now in this shower is just prompting me to draw you out of my thoughts. But why can't I? I don't understand. I'm cursing myself for thinking of you and my skin continues burning, and I can't settle down whatsoever even though the condition of the water is on the bitterest setting. I'm working to have hypothermia.

This is all your fault. You are a crazy man for endangering your life because now I owe you and I want to evade being in liability to people. I'm forever thankful, but why would you still manage to risk your life?

I've gotten a new phone now after school and I miss my old one already. Furthermore, I signed in to the same iCloud, so I have essentially everything still, but it doesn't seem the same now. Not merely that, but I'm struggling to talk to Giyuu, but he's not answering but my messages are being delivered, so he's just flat out avoiding me.

I hop out of the shower after what holds like eternally when contemplating my thoughts, as half the time I cleaned myself and the second half, I just stayed there. I'm sticking around at Mitsuri's place for the night because I don't want to go back to my dorm. After all, I feel like crap.

Speaking of her, she's a good friend. I haven't talked to her that much about what she knows about me and Giyuu, but I perceive she knows what life is. She still understands my drama, and it's like that one best friend that you don't have any photos with, but you still manage to be so close to them after a long time. Does that make sense? I anticipate so because I require to get ready to meet with Shinobu and Giyuu.

Speaking of Giyuu, I'll ask him why he's ignoring me. But what if he doesn't even say anything? He left me on read when I told him I loved him. I didn't even mean it now because he's the same man who's working at the university I'm at, and I feel so repentant for liking him in the first place because I think he likes Shinobu.

I bound around the towel around my chest and find my phone on the sink counter in the bathroom, brand-new. Furthermore, I text Shinobu:

Are we still up for seven?

As I'm lingering for her to reply, I peer at myself in the mirror. My hair is down and my eye bags aren't as noticeable anymore, and my face is wholly red with some blemishes. Now that I study at myself, did I ever look this good? It's constantly before or after a shower that I look good, but I think I look the most pretty as of now. It's practically like taking a shower just reassured my senses and self-worth. I know I'm not perfect, but I'm happy with how I look now as I intend to get ready. I swear, it's frequently the bathroom mirrors that make you look one hundred times better than normal, but I could go insane. I can't think for too long when she answers: