Musical Chairs

"Club" Mark repeated skeptically "As in loud music, smoky atmosphere, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other in a confined space?...um no thanks" he crinkled his nose and dived onto his bed "I have a date with this" he said cuddling his pillow. 

"Who said you had a choice?" Jinyoung had his head in the closet when he spoke making his voice muffled "I only get to go if i bring you" He looked at the two shirts he had in both hands deciding what Mark should wear "Here" he threw a shirt and a pair of jeans at Mark and went over to pull him on his feet when he didn't get up.

 "Jr.  pleeaase just leave me alone. o?" Mark whined.

Jinyoung crossed his arms over his chest "who took care of you last week when you caught that cold?..oh wait for it,   me!!" pointing at himself "Oh and who had to sit painfully through Frozen with you 21 times?...aha me again!!".

Mark sat on the bed and buried his face in his hand in frustration as he listened to Jinyoung pull the best friend card on him. "And who was there when Jack..." He couldn't finish his sentence with Mark screaming "Ok!! Ok!!...i so hate you right now" as he jumped up and began changing into the clothes Jinyoung picked out.

"I hate you more,love" Jinyoung grinned "You owe me and i'm collecting, fair game...and red does wonders you" he walked over straightening Mark's shirt here and there as Mark's Glare slowly turned into a grin.

Jackson sat in the VIP section of the club surrounded by his friends, he was being the mood maker of the group as usual , cracking jokes and playing the fool. He hadn't been out with the guys in a long time and he was going to ditch them again until Bambam told him who was joining the party. He knew Mark wasn't going to want to see him but there was no way in hell he was leaving him alone with these predators, not with the way Yugyeom and Jaebum openly flirted with Mark who was obviously enjoying the attention. Mark hadn't spoken to him in two days and he missed him, he missed him so much he felt he would go crazy. He had tried to make things right but he wouldn't even let him apologize, on the night after the incident in his office he'd gone to take him home as he always did but had seen him leaving with Yugyeom, Mark knew he would come but left anyway. Every time he'd tried to talk to him, he wouldn't even look at him let alone stay and listen, when he'd try to hold his hand Mark had snatched it away and walked away, next thing he knows he's all touchy with Yugyeom. He hated Mark for making him jealous like that. He turned to see who Bambam was waving at and put on a bright smile which quickly faded and turned into an awkward some-what smile when his eyes met with that of a straight faced Mark, he sunk back into his seat as the guys battled over who was going to sit by Mark. Jinyoung sandwiched himself between Bambam and Jaebum who had sat back down at a loud cough from Youngjae when he had gotten up to meet Mark. Yugyeom dragged Mark to sit between him and Youngjae putting him face to face with Jackson. Laughter filled the table, everyone was having a good time except Jackson who was furious at the way Yugyeom was all over Mark, what hurt him more was the fact that Mark was obviously liking it, he downed his glass in one shot, one after the other. 

Mark stole glances at Jackson and liked the fact that he was getting a reaction from him, his face hurt too much from laughing at Yugyeom's not soo funny jokes. Yugyeom was a sweat boy who always treated him good and he hated leading him on but he loved the way Jackson got jealous that he couldn't help himself. It had started harmlessly by him indulging Yugyeom maybe a little too much in the presence of Jackson but now the poor boy was all over him, calling him every minute, even showing up at his house, he knew he had to draw the line soon and he felt sorry for using Yugyeom. Jackson had now had too many drinks and was becoming hysterical, he was dancing on the table and let out a silly giggle as a very drunk Bambam tried to get him off it, they both fell back into their seats and burst out laughing at how much it hurt.