The Devil in Me

Jackson stood at the foot of his bed looking down at the figure laying down in the center of his bed. The room was dark with a sliver of moonlight seeping in through the bedside window, it's light flowing sensually over the slender finely toned bare skin of a figure laying in his bed, the figure's face was hidden in the shadow away from the moonlight. The figure slowly sat up in the bed it's face slowly coming into the light, finely chisled jaw, full plump lips parted invitingly,high nose, deep starry eyes, ginger hair soft in the light. Jackson's heart rammed hard against his chest, his breath caught in his throat at the sight of the face, it was the same face that plagued him day and night. "" he croaked, his voice thickened with desire " .

" Mark said in a deep sultry voice " he crooned seductively, his voice almost a whisper. Jackson crawled slowly up the bed, positioned his hand on either side of Mark and hovered over him admiring his face " he whispered then captured Marks lips, the kiss was rough and sloppy, his desire overtaking him as he felt the blood rush into his groin. Mark run his hand gently on Jackson's chest taking it down to his defined abdomen and sticking his hand down his pajamas "  he whispered into Jackson's ear. " Jackson moaned sliding a hand under Marks lower back and cupping a buttock in his palm, squeezing tightly.......

Jackson shot up in bed breathing heavily, his eyes searched the room, his breath evening out when he was convinced he was alone, there was no sign of Mark. He looked down in his lap and saw the wet spot where his pajamas stuck to his thigh, he stuck a thumb under his waist band and peeped, there it was, white, gooey and sticky all over his thigh. He collapsed onto his bed, running his hand through his sweat wet hair. He was exhausted, furious, angry, tired and desperate, he had been having wet dreams about Mark every night for the past two weeks, he wanted Mark, he wanted him so bad, but that was an impossible wish because Mark didn't want anything to do with him now. He missed him like crazy, he missed holding him in his arms, he missed his smile and his rare laughs, he missed their late night talks and he missed falling asleep in his arms. He had pleaded and begged but Mark won't listen, he finally decided to give him some space, maybe it was for the best, maybe that way he wouldn't be able to hurt him anymore. He glanced over at his table side clock, it was three am, he got out of bed and got ready to leave for the studio, perhaps he could pour his pent up emotions into some lyrics which was all he could do, he was not going to be able to go back to bed with Mark filling every inch of his brain. He shuffled to the bathroom and caught his reflection in the mirror on his way into the tub, he looked gaunt with cheeks hollow, he could see his ribs, he hadn't realized how much weight he had lost over just two weeks, Mark was killing him slowly.

Mark could have sworn it was Jaebum he saw leaving Jinyoung's apartment as he locked his bicycle, he walked up to the door and keyed in the pass-code letting himself in.

" jeesh you fucking scared me" a flustered Jinyoung fumbled with the belt of his morning coat.

"It's one pm and you are still not dressed? and was that Jaebum i saw leaving here?" Mark fell back into the couch exhausted from riding his bike fifteen miles. He studied Jinyoung's red flushed face as the latter tried to avoid making eye contact, he knew his best friend too well to know that look on his face, he hoped Jinyoung would deny his fears. They were all such good friends now that he didn't want to lose either of them, of course he would always take Jinyoung's side but he had come to value his friendship with all the guys.

"Whaat?!...No!" Jinyoung lied even though he knew his friend knew now.

"Are you holding out on me?"

"No i'm not. and you didn't see anything" he looked firmly at Mark asking for his assurance "Nothing." he said firmly almost as a command.