Home Again (finale)

Jackson's eyes slowly cracked open, the bright light above him was blinding his sight, he heard voices shouting words that he couldn't make sense out of, he was in pain. He slowly came to his senses and took in his environment, he was being wheeled into a hospital on a stretcher "Mark, Mark" he kept mumbling weakly as he recollected his last activities, they had been shot. He weakly turned his head from side to side looking for Mark, he tried to get off the moving stretcher and felt hands holding him down. As he struggled to sit up he saw Mark being wheeled in, oxygen mask on his face and an EMT on top of him doing chest compression. "Ma..Mark" he grunted in pain as he stretched his hand to touch Mark. Mark's stretcher sped past his, his hand brushed Mark's dangling hand "Mark" he cried as he was turned into an operating room his hand still stretched out and Mark disappeared from his sight. They transferred him from the stretcher onto the operating table, he grunted and winced from pain as he tried to get off "I...have to ..get to him" he tried to rip out the IV that was being placed into his arm. "Don't...please...he..." he begged and tried to grab the nurse's hand as anesthetics were injected into him. "Mark...no..Ma..Ma..." the drugs took over him.

Jackson laid sleeping on the hospital bed in a private VIP recovery room, a white bandage with a little red stain in the front wrapped over his right shoulder and around his chest. He inhaled sharply and flicked his eye open, his room was empty, where was everybody? Mark? He had to be by his side. He tried to sit up and felt excruciating pain in his upper body, he gritted his teeth and managed to sit up. He yanked the IV needles from his arm and shuffled slowly for the door his body bent over from pain as he repeatedly called out Mark's name weakly. He was half way to the door when it opened and a man in a doctor's robe entered.

"You shouldn't be out of bed Mr.Wang" The man put Jackson's arm on his shoulder and his own arm around his waist "I'll help you to your bed"

"No" Jackson said weekly, he grabbed the doctor's arm "Mark, take me to him, i need to see him,please" he saw the doctor pull something from his pocket out of the corner of his eye, he glimpsed a familiar tattoo on the back of his hand. He was one of his father's men.

"Get away from me" Jackson tried to fight him off and fell to the floor, he tried to crawl toward the door and felt the needle in his thigh, the effects were quick, he felt his legs go numb and tried to drag himself on one good hand, he fell face forward as his hand gave way "mark" he whimpered gazing at the door as tears escaped his eyes. The man crouched over him an evil smirk spread across his face and turned him on his back, Jackson's vision was getting blurry.

"He is dead" Jackson heard the man say. He was totally paralyzed by now and couldn't utter a word as rapid tears escaped the corners of his eyes, wetting his hair, everything went dark and he passed out.

The man carried him to the hospital bed and set everything up the way it was "Come in" he yelled.

Jackson's father walked to his son's bed side, he leaned over bringing his face to his son's, he caressed his hair gently "You made me do this" he whispered and kissed his son "How long do we have?" he addressed the doctor.

"Forty-eight hours"

"Watch him, i don't want anybody in here, not his mother, no doctors." he said to one of his men "No one" he emphasized. "Let's finish this" he spoke to the doctor as he walked out the door.

Mark lay on a cold table, surrounded by men in black suits, Jackson's dad sat in a dark corner watching "shoot him up" he ordered.

"He could die" the doctor replied.

"Do it!!" Jackson's dad bellowed. The doctor stuck the needle in Mark's chest, he did not move. "Again" Jackson's dad said flatly. The doctor looked at him with concerned eyes and stuck another needle in Mark's chest. He jerked up into a sitting position wheezing and and clutching his chest.