Happy Never After

Jackson laid on his side with his head propped up on his hand, a gentle smile on his face as he looked down at Mark sleeping by his side with the morning sun casting a golden light on his beautiful features, he pushed a lock of ginger hair away from Mark's face and tucked it behind his ear. He listened to his slow heavy breathing and his eyes strayed away from his face  settling on his chiseled chest rising and falling, he saw the red bruises on his chest, arms and neck. He gently traced the marks with his fingers as he remembered the previous night, it had been wild, he was sure they would have covered the entire house if it wasn't so big, they just couldn't get enough of each other. A small laugh escaped his lips as he recalled how they had tried to get to the bedroom after making love on the couch, and ended up making love on the stairs because it was taking too long to get to the bed. He felt himself getting hard just thinking about last night, he decided to take a shower and get breakfast ready, and probably give Mark some time to sleep, it was five a.m before they had finally slept.

He pulled the covers up to Mark's neck and lifted himself up from the bed to get out, Mark caught his hand "Stay here" he drawled without opening his eyes, his bass voice deeper from sleep, Jackson laid back down and pulled the covers over himself, Mark snuggled closer wrapping his legs and arms around Jackson and burying his face in the crook of his neck " just a little bit longer" he whispered. Jackson wrapped his arms around Mark and held him close, their naked bodies so tight together not even air could pass through, he placed a kiss on top of Mark's head and closed his eyes, slowly falling back to sleep.They woke up a while later made love and went back to sleeping, the sun was almost setting when they finally crawled out of bed, taking a shower turned into another round of love making, dressing up turned into love making, Mark just needed to blink and Jackson was hard, grinding at which ever part of his body was closest. They lay in eachother's arms sweaty and panting, Mark's stomach growled from hunger and they laughed "ok,ok i'll feed you" Jackson laughed getting up to his feet and pulling Mark up. 

It was already dark outside when they finally strolled into the kitchen, Jackson's arms around Mark's waist "What do you want to eat?" Jackson opened the fridge and reluctantly took his hand off Mark's waist. 

"What is the fastest thing you can make?...god, i'm so hungry i could eat a whole cow right now" Mark leaned against Jackson as they both stared into the fridge coming up with nothing.

"Ramen?" Jackson suggested.

"No way...I've eaten enough ramen to last me a lifetime"

"Ok, i'll make soup then" Jackson pulled out a frozen piece of whole chicken.

"really, you'll do that for me?" Mark clasped his hands together and bashed his eyes playfully at Jackson.

"Of course!! for you, i'll do anything" Jackson played along. They continued talking as they made the food together, Mark having to end up doing the most work after all. Watching Mark bring the soup to his mouth and taste it, and the way he had one hand on his waist as he stirred it, and the arch of his back when he bent over to turn down the fire, made Jackson's heart flutter, there was just something in the way he moved. He crept up behind him and wrapped his hands around his waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. Mark jumped a little and laughed when he felt Jackson behind him, making him laugh too, Jackson thought as their laughter died down and he just held Mark in his arms that he wanted this to be forever.

"Promise me something" he said quietly

"hmm" Mark hummed

"That this will never end"

"What"

"Us...that we'll always be together"

"ok"