Drugging the murderer

AN - So there will be one small mention of suicide, not detailed or graphic at all. There will also be one extremely gory scene; for those who cant handle it, I'll put a sign so you can skip that part. 

- Charlie

Sherlock's POV

Walking deeper under the facility provided us all with a sense of dread on an unimaginable scale. The walls were bleak, the animals in the cages looked traumatised. Even 6 floors underground, we could hear the tortured screams of the criminals on the top floor; screams of "Help me!" "Make it stop!" and "Please, no!"

Finally we made it to the testing cell; strapped to a wooden chair with leather belts was a certain Miss Morstan. The four of us watched in silence through the two way glass as a man dressed in black entered the room, carrying the longest needle I'd ever seen. Quickly injecting it into her arm and leaving the room, he ran past our room and said, "She's all yours."

Mycroft was the first to speak. "So Miss Morstan, you say you were working for Moriarty. Is this true or a complete lie to make us think you're innocent?"

"It's partially true. Moriarty is dead; no one could survive shooting themselves through the brains. However, the rest is true. He left videos of instructions and assassinations he wanted me to carry out. He left extremely specific instructions when it came to Mr Holmes and Dr Watson; I was to target Sherlock without killing him, which would destroy John inside. Seeing John wither away with worry for his lover would destroy Sherlock mentally, hopefully causing him to relapse and overdose on drugs. This would kill John mentally, and he'd commit suicide. It's quite simple really." 

I was disgusted, "So you're telling me that you never cared for John and wanted to kill him this whole time?! Mycroft when this is over you better let me kill her myself!"

John was also fuming, "You must be Joking Sherlock, I think it's only fair that I get to do it, Seeing as she tried o kill us both and fooled me this whole time."

"Sorry boys, but we're leaving that to the professionals. I don't trust what you'd do to her."

TRIGGER WARNING!

We were soon interrupted by a dreadful shriek. We turned to look into Mary's cell; she was writhing in pain, her face contorting in agony. Yelling out in pain she pointed at her head. We watched in horror as blood started pouring from her eyes, mouth and ears; she looked like she was going to run out of blood it was running out so fast. 

"It seems the drug has beaten you to it." 

I glanced at John. He had a shocked but surprisingly composed expression on his face; ah yes, the war. I snaked my arm around his waist and he took a step closer to me. Mary continued to scream as the blood pooled around her feet; You couldn't see her eyes through the liquid, and she was completely drenched. 

"Are you ok John?" I asked; I had to know.

"I'm... I'm fine. I've seen this happen before, in the army. It was used as a torture method to get information out of enemies. And, she deserves it, she killed children."

20 minutes later, Mary's screaming had finally ceased, and all was quiet. the blood was still there, and her lifeless body was sitting in a pool 3 inches deep of the red stuff.

SENSITIVE SECTION OVER!

I turned to John and whispered in his ear, "Time to get out of here, don't you think?"

He nodded a yes, and we turned to get out of the building, the stench of death still lingering on our skin.