4

Yn pov

Ryunjin invited me to come to her home but i didn't expect it to be a mansion

When we got in it was even fancier than the outside .

"Wow you got a nice house Ryunjin i wish i could live here "

"Thanks ,i would love some company how about we have a sleepover "

Me and Ryunjin just met today but she seems like a nice person maybe i can get to know her better .I know me and Irene  
are suppose to stay together for 2 weeks i don't think she'll mind it's just a sleepover right?

"Yn "

Ryunjin disturbed my thoughts when she came at the back of me and her hands around my waist i could feel her breathing on my neck i felt uncomfortable so i pulled away .

"Yeah cool a sleepover would sound great i just need to go to do som-e home-work " Ugh why did i stutter .

"Um wait before you leave can i get your numbers?"

"Okay" i gave her my phone numbers and left.

Home

When i opened the door i gasped when i saw Irene there .

"Umm Irene how did you get in?"

"I have an extra key and where were you?" she looked angry and worried.

"In the library " i couldn't tell her that I'm having a sleepover with a girl i just met today.

"Sorry i was just worried about you "

"It's okay i understand "

Night time

Me and Irene watched a movie , she fell asleep . I was bored so i decided to text Ryunjin.

You:hey

Ryunjin:hey cutie ready for our sleepover tommoror ?

You : yeah but how about we do it for 2 days ?

Ryunjin:I got no problem you can even stay for how long you want.

You:okay I'm feeling sleepy now goodnight .

Ryunjin: Goodnight cutie