24

Yn pov

I woke up but i felt dizzy and my body  felt weak .

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Damn i look like a person who hasn't slept for weeks . Do i really deserve this .

Wait i know how to stop this yeah , i know how i can see my bestfriend again.

I ran downstairs and took a knife which was facing my chest she  just stood the in the middle of the kitchen looking at me while shaking her head. 

"Babe-"

"Don't babe me !" i screamed at her.

" Yn don't do this " she said coming closer to me .

"Don't or will do it "

"Okay okay i won't come any closer " she whispered . "But think about the baby "

I'm so sorry , i know its a sin killing a precious angel. 

But what's it for me when I'm staying with a murderer? How will Ryunjin even treat the child. 

Make a choice voices in my head started  talking . I stabbed myself on my chest

I felt my body dropping down the floor as red sticky substance coming out of my body , this is it , i ended my suffering.

Ryunjin pov

" NOO! MY LOVE WAKE UP" i screamed while shaking her , her blood was pouring like a tap releasing water .

Hospital

The doctor came out of the room with a sad expression  , i ran up to him .

"Umm Mrs Ryunjin I'm sorry but you  lost both of them -"

"WHAT!! NO , I CAN NOT LOSE MY LOVE " I  screamed at her .

Home

I took the same knife that was lying on the floor with dried blood on it , i stabbed myself and fell down on the cold floor , if you die i die, you will be finally free Yn I'm sorry for everything I've done to you  .

Rest.in.peace. my love ❤