12

Yn pov

Irene let go of me and turned around, Ryunjin looked furious her face was turning red.

Ryunjin ran up to Irene and started to strangle her . I tried to pull her away from Irene and that's when a felt a sting on my cheek ,i fell on the cold floor........................ she slapped me .

"You don't listen do you Yn?"

I started to feel my tears falling down on my face . She strangled my friend to death .Irene is dead because of her .

I stood up and looked at Irenes body on the floor .

I ran up to "our" room and locked the door. My body droped on the carpet . I started crying WHY IRENE?! MY BESTFRIND SINCE CHILDHOOD!  I was freaking out until a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. 

"Love open the door so we can talk about this "

Silence

"Yn you know i don't like it when you don't respond"

Silence

"Yn open the fucking door"

"Go away"

"Fine but you know your not going to hide in that room forever "

She was right

I stood up and unlocked the door

"My life is ruined"

"Huh?"

"You killed my friend for what?"
Tears were falling from my eyes

"Yn baby you don't understand she was trying to TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!"

"What? What are talking about"

"Yn Irene loved you but not as a friend , love she was jealous when she saw us together "

"No n-o YOUR LYING ,YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS JEALOUS!"

Ryunjin pulled me downstairs and pushed me to the basement. What kind of masion has a rusty dark basement.

Why me ?
What have i ever done ?
What did i do to deserve this?
Why did she pick me out of all people?