17

Yn pov

I woke up in the morning, but i felt a sharp pain in my head , i turned to Ryunjin.

"Ryunjin "

"Mm" she groaned

"Ryunjin "

Her eyes suddenly popped open and she cupped my cheeks and looked at me with a worried expression. 

"Baby are you hurt?"

"Did someone hurt you?"

"If somone hurt i will freakin kil-"

"No stop i just have a headache "

She ran downstairs and came back in a blink of an eye holding some headache pills in her right hand , in left hand she had a glass of water.

She came up to me and i swallowed the pill and drank water.

"Let's go take a shower maybe that will make you feel better"

"Okay"

I looked at myself in the mirror while Ryunjin was undressing me , she touched my thigh.

"Your skin is so pretty" she whispered in my ear.

Now I'm in my bra and panty. She then clipped of my bra and kissed my neck.

" I love you"

"I love you too " i whispered

She also took of her clothes , when she clipped of her bra i looked away.

She grabbed my chin gently and caressed my cheek.

"Don't be shy this is normal "

I felt my cheeks turning red.

Sh held my waist as water was dripping down between our bodies. Two woman in their panties , taking a shower together .

She did say it was normal right ?

There is one thing i noticed about her , if you disobey her she will treat you bad but if you obey her she will treat you like the most important thing in the planet.

"What are you thinking about hmm "

"You and I in the future " well i can't believe i said that .

"I want to see our babies running around this house " she said as i smiled

I don't know but there is this feeling inside of me that i can't describe it.

Am i really falling in love with her?