13

Yn pov

I have been locked up here for i don't know how long . I'm hungry and i need to take a shower .

I heard a creak and saw light appearing
The door was opening. I saw a woman figure it was her ......Ryunjin .

"Did you learn your lesson "

"Ye-s "

She came to me and told me to stand up , i obeyed her and stood up .

"Let's go "

When we got out of the basement my eyes started to get blurry but it it got back after a few seconds.

"Go take a shower and I'll make your breakfast okay"

"Yeah" i whispered

"I can't hear you"

"Ye-s"

I went to the bathroom and locked the door.  The was a huge mirror in front of me ,i looked at my self and tears started rolling down my face . I wish i never bumped into her . I took of my clothes and stepped in the shower . I turned the shower on , the temperature was just right warm.

The water was falling on my skin just like the droplets of the rain.It felt good but my life is a mess. My bestfriend is dead because of her .

I stepped out of the bathroom *already dressed* and went downstairs.  She made me avocado toast and cappuccino on the side of the plate.

"Eat up, we are going somewhere "

"We are"

"Yes honey "

When i was done eating .

"Thanks for the food"

"Well who wouldn't be hungry with no food for 2 weeks "

Is she mocking me or sumthin?

"Anyways let's go"

"Where are we going?"

"The mall"

We arrived at the mall , it feels so good to breathe fresh air again and see actual peaple .

Me and Ryunjin were walking and i saw a woman figure running towards me . It was Lisa my friend from school. She went up to me and hugged me .

"Omg Yn where have you been !"

"Umm uh"

"Yn could you please introduce me to your friend "

Oh no

"Umm Ryunjin this is Lisa and Lisa this is Ryunjin "

"Nice too meet you Ryunjin "

"Nice too meet you too Lisa " she faked smiled .

"Yn i need to go right now my boyfriend is waiting for me "

"Bye Lisa" i said in a low sad voice .

"Let's buy your clothes then we'll go back home and talk about this"

What do you think Ryunjin will do to Yn?