19

Yn pov

I woke up in the morning feeling dizzy , i ran to the bathroom and started to vomit in the toilet bowl while my knees were connected with the cold floor.

It can't be right ?

I suddenly remember the pregnancy test in the drawer. 

Ryunjin woke up and looked at me with a worried expression. 

"Yn what's wrong "

"Nothing " i said in a scared voice .

"Kim Yn" whenever she calls my full name i know that she is serious.

I gave up and told her "i think I'm pregnant "

"Well that's good news isn't it "

"Yeah but i don't think I'm ready being a mother "

"But you have me don't you?"
"I promise i will take care of you and the baby i will try all my best to make the two of you guys happy"

1 week later

Ryunjin has really been a awesome person for the last 1 week . She makes sure that me and the baby are always happy sometimes she can be a little over protective. 

I also noticed my belly growing bigger.

"Do you want me to get you anything today?"

"Umm no thank you but have a great day "
"And i will bring your lunch today at work okay?"

"No Yn the baby, what if something happened to you guys?"

I know me and Ryunjin are still in school but she says what's the meaning of school when we have eachother .

Honestly my dream is to be a model ever since i was young . I mean i got the looks. 

Author:slayyy.

She works at the Shin corporation business. Her mom left her the business when she went to LA with her 'sugar daddy'

I miss my parents so much and everytime i speak about them Ryunjin just gets mad. It's not my fault!

Author:sorry for short chapter 😅