14

Yn pov

We got home and i sat down on the sofa. Please i don't want to go back to that basement someone save me .

"Who was that girl?"

"U-mm L-isa "

"Okay I'll be right back okay "

"Okay" i said in a low voice.

Good!

Maybe this is my chance to escape . I should be extra careful this time .

Later

After she left i went straight to Ryunjin room and started to search under the bed . Fuck where did she put those keys ? I searched in the first drawer.  Nothing . Second drawer Nothing.  Third drawer  there was a picture of me . Ugh i don't have time for that. I checked the last drawer and there was a  pregnancy test.

What?

I heard the door unlock so i quickly went downstairs and saw Ryunjin but she was with a girl .

I kinda felt jealous. 

"Oh babe meet my friend Seulgi"

"Nice to meet you Seulgi "

"Nice to meet you too Yn" she said while looking at my body from top to bottom

I kinda felt uncomfortable by the way she was looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Yn go to your room I'll be with you in a few minutes "

I went to my room , they were taking hours . Until Ryunjin called me .

"Yn!"

"Coming"

I went downstairs to see Ryunjin sitting on the sofa.  But Seulgi wasn't there maybe she left.

"I want us to watch a movie "

"Oh ok"

I sat down on the sofa , when i felt her hands snaking around my waist. I felt like my body was heating up , i didn't want her to let go , what is this feeling?

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"A cartoons movie"

"Ok anything for you"

Half way through the movie,it was fine until a love scene came on . On a kids movie?

Character 1: please don't leave me i can't live without you.

Character 2: but i have to leave , if we are truly in love destiny will bring us together.

Then they kissed .

"I'm going to sleep goodnight "

I stood up , but Ryunjin pulled my wrist and also stood up.

"We are still watching the movie ,or you just don't like romance hmm"

"No I'm rea-lly sleepy "

"Love you can not lie to me ,you do know that right?" She leaned her face close to mine.

Our noses are even touching. 

"Yn you picked this movie "

I don't know why but i couldn't speak , i felt nervous. 

I didn't say anything until i fet warm, soft lips connect with mine .

She went down my neck and started kissing it , the sucking it.

"Mmm" i moaned .
"Ryunjin stop mm"

"Your mine Yn " she said also moaning.

I realised that I'm falling for my kidnapper. I pushed her and she looked at me with a confused face .

I looked at her until i noticed something red on her white shirt.

"Ryunjin what's on your shirt?"

"Oh umm this is paint "

"Paint?"

I walked to my room and left her there , she looked disappointed when i left.

Ryunjin pov

When i kissed her , here lips felt so soft , i just felt like kissing her forever but when she pulled away i felt so disappointed and walked away . Fuck this girl is driving me crazy .