21

Yn pov

Right now I'm making dinner for Ryunjin , Seulgi left furious i mean didn't she think this would happen i mean i don't blame her , what would you do if someone you love just gets taken infront of your eyes and even worse by someone you knew.

Ryunjin pov

I'm in my office well I'm having a meeting with Mr Kim yes Yns father.

"So you want me to sell my daughter to you?"

"Yes or i will kill your wife and besides i already made her pregnant soo..."

"WHAT! YOU MADE MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT !" He stood up his chair furious.

"I'm sure the people outside this building can hear you so SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"So deal or your wife is gone "

"Deal" he said in a regretive voice.

"Remeber you can't go back by the way nice doing business with you " i said as we shook hands.

Yns Father Pov 

I hope my daughter will forgive me , i have to do this or her mother will be gone . We shook hands in agreement, she had a smirk plastered on her lips , i hope you fucking rot in hell Ryunjin. 

Yn pov

I turned to the direction i heard the sound from , it was the door opening as i could see the outside world in a blink of an eye until the door closed shut again.

I looked at her "How was your day?" I asked . "It was good love" she said as she pecked me on my cheek but something was different she had a smirk on her face but why , i just shrugged it off and we had dinner. 

As i had my comfortable pjs on i felt arms sneaking around my waist , hot breath hitting the side of my neck , she whispered in my ear.

"This Friday will be a special day"

I asked her what was the reason but she just chuckled and went inside the bed sheets i done the same thing as my mind was repeating the same question  what is going to happen this Friday?

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you♡