20

Ryunjin pov

I woke up just to see my beautiful soon to be wife still sleeping beside me , oh my god she's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Today I'm going to come late because of some meetings i have hope my baby will forgive me .

After i kissed her on her forehead I done my morning routine and made my precious angel breakfast for her with a note beside it , i opened the front door and entered my expensive car.

Yn pov

I woke up but Ryunjin wasn't beside me , it's one of those days where  she's late. I done my morning routine and went downstairs to see breakfast already made for me with a note beside it. 

It read
My dear Yn I'm going to be late today but if you need anything just call me and I'll send someone over

Love Ryunjin ♡

I sighed and ate my breakfast i wonder what am i going to do toady? I wish i could call my friends but especialy my parents. Maybe i can convine Ryunjin to have dinner with them .

Later

As i was watching tv i heard the front door open , it couldn't be Ryunjin it's way to early. I quickly went to get a gun  Ryunjin said i should keep it just incase something bad happens.

"YN!"

Wait that voice sounds familiar.

I went back to the living room only to see Seulgi with a bag.

I sighed and went up to her " You almost gave me a heart attack " i said to her .
"By the way what brings you here"

"Ohh uh Ryunjin sent me to get you some food "

"Ohh that's nice of her considering that she's busy "

Now it's just awkward silence. 

"Um i will leave now "

Before she walked out i grabbed her wrist and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Please Seulgi I'm bored , i mean what can a pregnant woman do if I'm forced not to do anything "

"Your pregnant?!" She shouted in an angry voice.

"Um Ryunjin didn't tell you?"

Now we are staring at eachother with one other being anger and the other fear.

What do you think will happen next.?

Don't forget to vote

Thank you♡