NOTES

Started: 3rd May 2022

          The changes in my story compared to the drama and webnovel

1. Tong Yao is from a rich family in China, most knows them as the T Group or T Co.

2. Her family is close with many other rich families in China and around the world.

3. Tong Yao is childhood friends with Lu Si Cheng and Lu Yue.

4. But Tong Yao and Lu Yue are more childhood rivals, frenemies and then best friends that bully each other.

5. When she was six years old, she started being interested in ballet...her parents then sent her to France to learn Ballet and for academics as well.

6. Although she moved to France, Lu Yue still kept in contact with her even though they are in two different countries with different time hours.

7. Tong Yao is a prodigy, good at gymnast, ballet, dances (hiphop, jazz, classical etc.), good at every sport and gets better when she continues to practice it, figure skating, etc.

8. She's also a model in France, modelling is like her part time job.

9. She's a Prima Ballerina in Ballet, the youngest one.

10. But because of some accidents, she is forced to retire from ballet and started focusing on schoolwork

11. Tong Yao has three names

          - Tong Yao is her birth name, only very close and trusted families and friends knows it.

          - Amora is her English name

          - Wang is her cousin's last name, but she uses it to hide her real identity for legal security      and protection purposes.

                    Ø Therefore, she's known as Amora Wang in the public.

          - Cheng Xiao Feng, that is her courtesy name, like a second name.

                    Ø 'Cheng' is from her mother

12. Tong Yao has two cousins and few relatives in the E-Sports circle.

13. Her cousins are part of ZGDX team.

14. Her cousins' positions as ADC and Midsolo.

          Ø She prefers Midsolo and ADC is her second option because she's not bad at it, but she's also not great at it.

          Ø Her cousins taught her how to play LOL (Onmyoji Arena) instead of Jian Yang

          Ø During her stay in France, Tong Yao continues to play LOL or Onmyoji Arena every time she has a spare or vacation...streaming however with no camera on.

15. After the accident with Lu Yue and Yu Ming. Lu Yue was ban from one season and during that time he decided to reflect on his actions. He decided to live in France during his ban time, spending time and reuniting with Tong Yao and their other friends and attending online school and attends another class in Paris for photography.

16. After her retirement in Prima Ballerina, she took a break (rather was forced to take a break) from university so she decided to go back home, Shenzhen.

17. During her four months in Shenzhen, she started playing LOL or Onmyoji Arena more and more, her fanbase getting larger and larger...but she still doesn't show her face.

18. She has also changed her hair during her stay in China, wanting to be able to roam around without needing to cover up her face.

19. She then got offered to play professionally by ZGDX.

20. ZGDX and YQCB have a group chat together (Created by Jin Yang and Tong Yao), the name is 'Codename: Kids Next Door' (Tong Yao named it). From time to time the two girls or one of the males will change the name of the group chat.

          Ø If Tong Yao changes the gc name, no one has the heart to change it four at least a very long time (Not Fast, Just Furious) – one of her fave gc name

          Ø But if it was Lu Si Cheng, everyone has the heart to change it within seconds.

          Ø They mostly talk shit about Jian Yang because of his past relationship with Tong Yao, but praise him for his skills.

          Ø Talk about the most random thing

          Ø Send the most random thing

          Ø Or sends funny meme

          Ø Talk about spending time together during holiday: like where they should go, food to bring, camping, etc.

          Ø  Talk about spending time together during holiday: like where they should go, food to bring, camping, etc