CHAPTER TWO

SHANGHAI, CHINA, ZGDX MAIN HEADQUATERS

"Youngest Prima Ballerina, Amora Wang, retiring?" Xiao Pang frowns, looking at the screen in front of him, shoving a piece of dried mango inside his mouth.

"Amora Wang?" Lao Mao look at his teammate before asking, "Who's that?"

Xiao Pang rolls his eyes, shaking his head at the clueless teammate. Just as he looks up from his screen, Lao K walks in from the kitchen, "K!" the support announces much to the annoyance of his already irritated captain, Lu Si Cheng.

Xiao Pang smile awkwardly before mentioning Lao K to come forth, the Jungler did, "You're favourite Ballerina's retiring, last night was her last performance,"

"HUH!?" Lao K's eyes widen as he clutches the screen, pushing his face against the computer, shaking his head in disbelief, "What? When? How? Why?" he questions, eyes going back and forth the articles.

"Careful," Xiao Pang pushes the miserable fan away from his computer, scrolling down at the article to find a video, sighing he press the video. Although he is not into ballet like his teammate, he grew to have some interest into the elegant performance.

(if it's in Italics, it means she's speaking in English)

"Good evening everyone, I'm Amora Wang," she started, "Tonight, I am taking this opportunity to personally say my apologise to everyone that has been there for me and supported me since the start of my career," she paused feeling the tears filling her eyes and a sob choking down her throat, "I started ballet before I could even walk, learned this elegant, painful but peaceful dance before I even walk," she chuckles with the crowd.

As the angelic voice of the ballerina echo through the computer Lao Mao and Lu Si Cheng's attention was obtain and make his way to stand on the other side of Xiao Pang.

"My Mentor, a father figure, my second father Monsieur Louis Mérante," she looked down at the audience locking eyes with the teary father, before she looked back up to the audience, "He used to ask me and I quote, "Why do you dance?", at first I couldn't answer for obvious reasons, I can barely walk much more talk," the audience laughs again, "And then the longer I trained with him, the longer I dance, the longer he mentors me, he continuously ask the very same question; "Why do you dance?" I still didn't have any answer, I couldn't answer because I don't have the answer, I couldn't say it although it was at the tip of my tongue, at some point I'm sure, I snap at him, cried whilst yelling at him why he was asking me the same very question, mind me I was in high school stressing over my chemistry assessments," the audience laughs again, "I thought he'll get mad but he didn't, he comforted me actually, his own way of comfort which is to give me a hand chief and leave," another laughter.

Lao K's eyes were filling in with tears, crying with his idol despite not understanding anything she's saying.

"...Despite my mother and family being disappointed at the career I choose to do; I am very happy that I did ballet, nonetheless. I was six when I decided to go through my dance career, that time my mother was okay with it, then she realised I was serious about the career choice I made, she wasn't too happy but supported me nevertheless," she finally let the tears fall, "My father on the other hand, was fully supportive, although he agrees with mum that he is concern whether this career choice of mine will be good for my future, he never forced nor nagged me to give it up,"

Tong Yao took another deep breath before staring at the camera, "To my two dear cousins who supported me through thin and thick, through light and dark, to my cousins who went through the disappointing the family path with me with our choices of career," she laughs at the statement she said, before continuing again, "thank you for your support, and love, thank you for being there for me and being a shoulder I could cry on, thank you for being the two people I looked up to and made me realise that I should reach and stand up for my dream when you did the same, thank you for being my pillar in this journey,"