Chapter Eighteen

Notes: Hi! I'm so sorry for being inactive! I should have made a note about it... but life and school got in the away and I could not focus on the story as assessments piles up! I'm graduating this year! Yay! Anyway, I hope you guys can forgive me:)

ENJOY! 

Xiao Pang and Lao Mao observes the two glaring at each other, looking at Tong Yao with a curious look. They take a look at her features, wondering If that really is their new teammate Smiling or if it's just someone pretending to be her. They cannot know for they have not meet her at all. Lao K was nowhere to be found. After the small introduction by the door, he had disappeared to somewhere with an annoyed look to which Tong Yao only frowns slightly. However, he soon comes back and continue with his game ignoring the affair happening in the lounge room.

Si Cheng sits in the opposite of Tong Yao, arms and legs cross with his brows meeting in the middle. Tong Yao reciprocates his feelings, giving him a fierce look whilst patting Da Bing in her arms. She is confused and angry, confuse because Si Cheng is acting like she had done something wrong and angry because Si Cheng stolen her take away food and gave it to Xiao Pang.

Silence was the only thing that surrounds them before Si Cheng speaks softly. He can never yell at her. Never stay angry. Even if he wants to, even if he knows he should... yelling and staying angry at his girl is in the bottom of his lists.

"Delete the blog." He negotiates.

Feeling fierce tong Yao stubbornly answers, "No."

"Delete the blog." He repeats making sure he does not break into a smile at the stubborn look of Tong Yao.

"I won't." she is set on her decisions.

Something that Lu Si Cheng knows so well about her. He bits his tongue stopping the tips of his lip to curl into a smile at Tong Yao's expression. He has always found her stubborn and fierce features adorable since they were children. He'd always annoy her, make her angry in purpose just to see such expression. It always makes his day to cute, frustrated expression.

"For the last time, delete the blog."

But Tong Yao is not known to give up easily, "You apologise first."

By the side Xiao Pang and Lao Mao is extremely concerned but entertained by the happening in front of them. No one has spoken to their leader in such attitude and tone. No one. Everyone is too scared to talk to Lu Si Cheng like that. There were only certain people and that was Ming, and Si Cheng's brother and family. But no one else in the room had or has any courage to actually fight against the Si Cheng. They have seen him mad and from then on they refuses to be on his bad side.

"I have never seen Cheng – ge being picked on in my life," Xiao Pang whispers soflty to Lao Mao, tone in disbelief but proud, "Give the new girl my thumbs up."

"Yeah, impressive." Lao Mao agrees as they both put their thumbs up.

Si Cheng see this and only frowns but did not say anything. He is fairly entertained as well, with the stubbornness of Tong Yao. However, he is not settled nor comfortable with the way they were whispering about his girl. He glares at them before taking his eyes away to look at the side.

Upon receiving a message earlier about Tong Yao's arrival, Xiao Rui has finally arrived. A plain expression with a mix of soft confusion paints his face as he sees Lao K being the only person in the gaming area. That is until he walks further into the room and sees the rest in the lounge room, seeming to have their own little personal meeting.

"Oh," he smiles walking towards them faster, "Everyone is so diligent today."

Tong Yao looks around the room and at the people question to herself who is diligent today in the room.