CHAPTER NINE

(Italics English)

(Italics with underline = French)

          SHANGHAI, CHINA, ZGDX MAIN STAR PLAYERS HEADQUARTERS

Seating by the living room, hugging one of the pillows and eating his usually snack. Xiao Pang looks up to the huge TV and calls out to their Jungler, "Lao K! They're starting!"

Hearing the call of the support, Lao K dushes from the kitchen holding multiple snacks and drinks, quickly setting them on the table before seating beside Xiao Pang. In the training area, Lao Mao, and Xiao Rui looks up, wondering what made their usually normal and ordinary Jungler act out of character. Seeing the video on the TV the two can only chuckle before going back to what they were doing before.

Walking back the Jungler and Support, the former midsolo also joins them in the seat, stealing one of the chips and narrows his eyes at the TV, trying to figure out what it was showing. Realising what it was, Yu Ming arches an eyebrow sending a look towards his two teammates with a smirk.

"I didn't know you two were into Ballet," he teases, "Had I known, I would've sent you guys with Xiao Xiao in her training camp,"

"Shut up, I'm still upset," Lao K snaps slightly pouting and Xiao Pang nods in agreement. Yu Ming only laughs and turn his attention back to the live stream.

"How can you be upset with me and not Cheng-ge?" Yu Ming questions, frowning slightly. He understands why his teammates are upset with him, especially Lao K and Xiao Pang, however he does not understand why they are not upset with Lu Si Cheng who also hide the truth from them.

"Because he's Cheng-ge," Xiao Pang states in a matter-of-fact tone, "and you're Yu Ming, both scary but one can be teased the other..." he shivers and shake his head as though shaking the thoughts away and going back to watching the live stream, "I'd rather not think about it," he stammers.

∼✧∽

          PARIS, PALAIS GARNIER, OPÉRA NATIONAL DE PARIS, FRANCE

Walking down the red carpet, six group people waves and smiles at the camera as well as to their fans that yells their name swaying banners with their faces and cute monologue in the air. Jin Yang and Tong Yao hook their arms together walking in the middle as the three boys surround them and their bodyguards walking in the same pace as they are on the side.

Nearing the stairs, Pierre held out a hand for Tong Yao whilst Theodore did the same for Jin Yang, helping the two capable and independent women up the stairs whilst Mattheo walks behind them and winks at his fans. Stopping in the middle of the second floor the six people huddled up together, squeezing each other as they pose and let the camera's flashes blind their sights just to have the perfect picture for tomorrow's headlines.

Reports from left, right, back, and fronts yells on top of each other, wanting Tong Yao or as they know her as Amora Wang, to look at their camera and flash them her beautiful smile. However, before the group spends too much time in the middle of the red carpet, Jin yang being responsible rushes the kids up to the entrance where they will face another set of cameras and reports inside the venue.

Entering, they saw lots of famous actors and professional dancers, which ever genre they do. All cameras and attention left the posing actors and professionals the moment the six people walk in, mostly focusing on the former Prima Ballerina who have come to watch the performance of her team.

Posing in front of the camera, a valid report approaches them politely, "May I have an interview with you all?" she asks as they all nod their head.

Smiling widely, she looks at Pierre first, "So, how are you guys feeling? Going to watch Mr. Trey Richard perform as a soloist for the first?" she glances at Tong Yao before looking back at Pierre.