CHAPTER ONE

(Italics means talking in English) 

(Italics with underline means French)

Sounds of pointe shoes hitting the wooden floor, uneven breathing, and classical music bounces around the soundproof room. In the middle stands a very beautiful girl, a girl of everyone's dream. Sweat drips from the top of her head and cover her body from doing the same dance repeatedly, always finding new various mistakes in ever version she's done.

Hearing the music come to end, the Prima Ballerina, exhales and relaxes, looking at the mirror with a smile at the perfect dance she just finished. However, she is still not satisfied with the dance, hearing the classical music start again, her body immediately response...she needs this dance to be perfect, too perfect that it will leave everyone in tears and be place in history as the most perfect performance of all time.

Her smile slightly widens, closing her eyes, flying through the air, twirling, and landing on her toes. Ballet has always had a special place in her heart, despite her family disagree with her, deeming ballet to be a distraction to her bright future in the business industry, to continue the family's legacy. But that never stop her from continuing her dream, being the best Prima Ballerina in the world.

Reminiscing her memories with her fellow ballerinas and ballerinos, memories flashing through her, the ballerina stops with the music, her tears falling like endless waterfall. Reality hit her...she's retiring...this is her last theatre...her last dance...her last opera.

Forcing on a smile, she finally decides to stop, finding no more fault the in multiple versions. Wiping her tears away with a smile, the ballerina took her phone from the speaker, stopping the music from playing once more. Seating down on the floor, after cooling down, she wipes her sweat with a towel 'ZGDX' engraved at the side. A gift from her Professional E-Sport cousin, when she made her first performance as the Youngest Prima Ballerina years ago.

Stretching her legs and removing her pointe shoes with care, she lazily lay down on the ground. Staring at the ceiling trying to catch her breath. The doors open slightly, she hears but made no action to look at the person. The footstep alone, she already knows who it is.

"Figured you'll be here," he chuckles, plopping down beside the ballerina, leaning against the wall, staring at the reflection in the mirror, silence dawns upon them, "How are you?"

The ballerina didn't answer her best friend, her partner in ballet, instead she starts at the laying reflection of her, "I don't know," she finally says truthfully, "I somehow feel...peaceful?" she finishes her sentence sounding like an answer, "Does that make sense, Trey?"

Trey Richard nods and chuckles at his partner, "Yes, that make sense..." another piece of silence, "Who's going to be my partner now?" he pouts, looking at her.

She laughs and seats up, leaning against the wall beside him, "You'll find a good partner, probably better than me,"

"They might be better than you, but one else can sync with me like you do," Trey sighs, the ballerina sighs as well and wrap an arm around her friend, "I still cannot believe you're leaving me behind,"

"Even if I stayed longer, I would have to retire sooner or later," she replies.

"Be a coach then," Trey suggested, "Just don't leave the industry and me behind," he desperately begs, not wanting his best friend and partner in dance to leave him behind, "How will I survive in this industry without my pillar?"

The ballerina chuckles and ruffles the hair of the older male, "You'll be fine Trey,"

Trey gasps, "I will not!" he places a hand on his chest, clutching it in pain as though the girl just shot him in the heart, "The industry will fall without you! You are our pillar...so just retire later, okay?" he hugs her arm, looking at her with seal eyes, trying to persuade her to not leave the industry.